⋆seungkwan⋆

CUTE SERIES: 11th
JOKES

You and Seungkwan were in an ice cream shop just talking to each other. Suddenly, he pointed outside. "Look, Y/N." He said as he pointed to a man.
"It's a namja—." Trailing off, he looked at you while chuckled.

"—giya." He continued. You were dumbfounded and confused. "Wait..." You started, trying to process what he just said. "Was that supposed to be a joke? Specifically, a pun?"

Seungkwan laughed, "Yep, it's a pun. Namja and Jagiya, you know." He shrugged. "Not funny enough." You crossed your arms and pouted in disappointment.

He rolled his eyes playfully, "Can you make a funny joke then?" This time, he crossed his arms and challenged you. You thought of a random joke and asked, "What happens when you throw a butter outside?"

He suddenly laughed at your joke. "You see a butterfly. Wow, Y/N. I didn't know that you're this bad at making jokes. I'm way better than you." You didn't care that he just insulted you.

"Seungkwan, you know I don't make jokes. I'm only sarcastic, not a joker." You scoffed at him. He held your hand and pouted, "I'm sorry, Y/N. I kinda insulted your jokes."

Even though he apologized, he can't help but chuckle at the joke you said earlier. You just smiled at him, accepting his apology. You looked outside to the sky and admired it.

"Look, Y/N." You sighed knowing he would make another joke. You saw him pointing to himself this time and you raised an eyebrow. "I'm a namja—." He trailed off once more.

You sighed again knowing what he would say next. "—giya." He laughed again and you can't help but giggle at how cute he was. "You're such a kid."

"I'm not. I'm a namja and I'm also your jagiya." He said but you replied sarcastically, "Okay, Seungkwan. You can stop with the jokes now."
_________________________
🍥덴덴 사랑해🍥
-🍥데니스🍥