⋆seungkwan⋆

FIGHT SERIES: 11th
NOT TRUSTING HIM

The day was cold. You planned to work, even if Seungkwan told you not to. He said before leaving, "Don't go to work. Trust me, you'll get sick if you do. Just stay here, while I go to practice." He kissed your forehead and left. You didn't want to miss work, so you just left, without telling him. Hours had passed and you already finished work. You were on your way home, when you received a text from him.

~승관이: Come home, let's talk.~ You sighed. Once you arrived home, you were greeted by a tight, warm hug. "Why'd you go to work? Didn't I tell you to stay hone?" Seungkwan was worried about you. "I just wanted to work. I don't want to miss a day of it." You tried to explain, but he didn't accept it. He got a thick coat and made you wear it. He also placed a scarf on your neck.

"Why didn't you listen to me, Y/N?" You hugged each other and stayed that way. "I didn't really believe that I'll get sick if I go to work, so I left." He sighed, "Aishh, you really don't know. It's cold and you weren't wearing thick clothes. Next time, trust me. I don't want you to be sick." You nodded and cuddled into him, then you realized something. "Seungkwan, I just realized. You weren't wearing thick clothes, as well."

He was just wearing a shirt and jeans, not even a jacket. "Oops, I forgot." He chuckled, "How can you blame me, when you did it yourself? You're so hypocrite." You pouted and he hugged you again, smiling. "I'm sorry, it's fair now. Why don't we just make hot chocolates, cuddle and watch videos?" "That's such a great idea. From now on, I'll trust you. It's still your fault, though." "Yah, I was just worried about you." Seungkwan suddenly kissed you.
_________________________
생일 축하합니다, 사랑해 권순영! Continue to keep us smile and stay as cute as you are already. Seventeen, carats and I love you so much.

🍁덴덴 사랑해🍁
-🍁데니스🍁