⋆dino⋆

JEALOUSY SERIES: 13th
DANCE PARTNERS

Today, you were going to practice for the upcoming 'J-S Ballroom'. The students were the ones who can pick their partner and you were excited to see who your partner would be.

To your surprise, someone held your hand and made you face him. "Can you be my partner?" Yugyeom asked and you nodded right away. It doesn't mean you like him, you just wanted a partner.

"Chan, aren't you going to attend? Why don't you have a partner?" The teacher asked the lonely guy across the room. He kept his head down while replying.

"I'm sorry teacher but she already has a partner so I guess I'm not going." You felt bad for him, to be honest. Whoever that girl is, she is at fault. You wanted him to attend the event.

The teacher nodded and started the practice. He told everyone to hold their partners and stay close. Little did you know that Chan was staring at you and Yugyeom with sad eyes.

Chan couldn't help but feel jealous. He really wanted to join the dance, especially being partners with you. Because you were already taken, all he could do now is just to sit and watch.

While the music started, Yugyeom's phone suddenly buzzed from his pocket which made you stop your dancing. The teacher noticed and he turned the music off.

Everyone was confused and looked at Yugyeom. "Excuse me, teacher. I don't think I can attend the J-S Ballroom this Friday. I have to attend my cousin's wedding that day." He explained to the teacher.

"It's okay, I bet that day would be so special for your cousin. Anyways, Chan can replace you so don't worry." The teacher told him which made Chan grin and finally put his head up.

Yugyeom replaced Chan on the seat across the room while Chan was heading towards your direction. You were happy that he was able to join the dance, ignoring the fact that he was your partner.

"Let's start." Chan gently placed his hands on your waist. You could see his arms shaking in nervousness so you smiled at him in reassurance. Not long after, he smiled back.

After the practice, both of you sat beside each other on the floor to rest. "Do you know how happy I am?" He suddenly asked while looking up at the ceiling.

You turned to look at him, "Nope, why so?" He slowly held your hand which made you surprised. "Because I was able to join the dance and you being my partner..."

You thought that it was the end of his statement but it wasn't. "...good thing Yugyeom has other plans." For you, it was rude of him to say that but for him, it was okay.

"Yah, that was kinda rude. You should be thankful." You let go of his hand and faced him fully. He moved closer to your ear and whispered, "A man's trash is another man's treasure."

"Chan, are you saying I'm trash?" You exclaimed but he just laughed at you.
_________________________
🌺덴덴 사랑해🌺
-🌺데니스🌺