⋆dino⋆

BREAKFAST

It was morning and you went downstairs to the kitchen. You planned to make breakfast for you and Chan. After getting all the needed things, you started making breakfast.

While cooking, Chan came down to the kitchen already dressed up. He went to you and prepared hot chocolate for both of you since you were preparing the food.

You finished making the breakfast and placed the food on the table, him following behind with the mugs. He sat across you and took a bite from the food you made.

"Wow Y/N. You really improved your cooking skills." He clapped and gave you a thumbs up. "Are you saying that I was a bad cook before? I can't believe you Chan." You rolled your eyes at him.

You and Chan were always like this with each other so it was normal to talk with sarcasm. He just chuckled and went back to eating. You started eating and also took a sip of the hot chocolate Chan made.

After eating, you placed your plate and mug on the sink except for him. He was still drinking his hot chocolate. You wanted more of it so you pouted at him. He looked at you in confusion and raised an eyebrow.

"I want more. Please share your blessings." You whined. Chan paused for a while then laughed. "I already made for you. Go make another one for yourself."

You groaned at him, "But I made the food. That's not fair at all." He ignored your statement and continued sipping on his hot chocolate. You knew that he wouldn't even give you some and you were too lazy to make for yourself.

Chan finally finished then brought them to the sink. Before anything else, you went to get changed and brushed your teeth. He did the same. You went downstairs with him already waiting for you.

You were still disappointed that he didn't give you some hot chocolate earlier. "Y/N, where do you want to go?" He asked you since you two planned to go out together.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." You crossed your arms. He chuckled and went closer to you, holding both your shoulders. "C'mon, cheer up. Why so grumpy all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong?"

You looked away from him and groaned. "No you didn't Chan, not at all." You said with sarcasm. Chan kept trying to convince you to go out with him since you two planned this.

No matter how much he tried to convince you, you were still stubborn and ignored him. "I said no. Who are you to force me?" You suddenly said without thinking.

"Excuse you but I'm your boyfriend. Don't you remember?" He placed his hand on his chest like he's hurt. You faced him and this time you giggled at your mistake. You found it quite funny though.

"I'm sorry. I was just disappointed that my 'boyfriend' didn't share his blessings with me." "Ohh~." He now realized his mistake too and looked at you.

"I'm sorry okay. I really liked the hot chocolate. Now, don't be grumpy because I'll treat you some food later in exchange for the hot chocolate." "Really? You would?" You said while acting cute.

He smiled and pecked you on the lips. "Of course. I can't let my girlfriend stay mad at me. I love you! Let's go?" Heading out, you smiled back at him. "I love you too. Don't be selfish next time." You hit him playfully. Chan just laughed at your cuteness.

Too much for just one hot chocolate.
_________________________
🍥덴덴 사랑해🍥
-🍥데니스🍥