v

Vaguely familiar strong arms roused Yoongi from his nap, curling gently underneath his dreadfully bony armpits and into the air, the other person's arms supporting him as muffled whispers found their way into his ears

Vaguely familiar strong arms roused Yoongi from his nap, curling gently underneath his dreadfully bony armpits and into the air, the other person's arms supporting him as muffled whispers found their way into his ears. Mind still hazy with drugs and sleep, he childishly whined through the rubbery object in his mouth at the disturbance as he tried to open his eyes and make sense of the situation, head momentarily blank and strangely content. Feeling himself being placed down again, this time onto something a little hard and not so soft as the safe haven he had previously been on, Yoongi's eyes snapped open.

Only for them to close again when obtrusive bright light wove into his pupils and stung, a hoarse cry leaving his trembling lips as best as it could with the pacifier still forced into his mouth, the leather strap still wrapped around his head.

"Oh, Daddy's sorry, little one." The sounds around him unmuffled, a twinkle of a lullaby playing from across the nursery. "You just got to sleep and now Daddy's here to change your diaper."

Alarmed at the mention of a diaper, the memories that had temporarily disappeared once again came shooting back. Adjusting to the brightness of the yellow glow, Yoongi's eyes frantically looked around the room. To his left, the handsome man that referred to himself Daddy was rooting through a colourful drawer, humming a soothing tune undecipherable to the young boy whose head was currently a frightening mess of emotions.

Limbs still like runny jelly, he couldn't do anything to defend himself against what was about to happen. Despite everything that had occurred since he had first woken up in this mad house, Yoongi knew what was coming next and he was vulnerable and unprepared. The only thing he could do was cry and shake his head to the best of his ability, teeth wanting to bite right through the pacifier so he could scream out his lungs.

"You're okay, baby, you're fine," Daddy cooed, a furrow in his brow at seeing his little boy upset, heart squeezing painfully. "Daddy just wants to clean your nappy so you don't get a diaper rash and become sick. Appa and Daddy don't want their Yoongi to be poorly, oh no we don't," he continued reassuring the crying youth, running a gentle hand through the boy's soft black locks from when the couple had dyed it back to its original colour. Blonde was cute, but when the time came (and that was surely a while away) they didn't want any people recognizing Yoongi when they went out.

Yoongi continued crying as the man unbuttoned the bottom part of his onesie, each little click one made making it known how close Yoongi was to losing every bit of dignity he once had. The man carefully maneuvered his smooth legs out of the item of clothing and soon the teenager was left just in the top part of the onesie and diaper, his appearance questioning the title he held.

Even from here, Yoongi could see how his legs didn't have the fine hairs they once did. He never was a big fan of body hair and usually shaved, loving how smooth and soft his legs were afterwards (if he hadn't managed to prick himself at least once), but Yoongi knew he hadn't done that in a while, which means it must of happened while he slept. Just like how he had the diaper on. The man and possibly his English teacher had already seen his most vulnerable parts and how he had wet himself.