xx

With breakfast gone, Yoongi's stomach was full and happy, but the same couldn't be said for the emotional turmoil happening in his head

With breakfast gone, Yoongi's stomach was full and happy, but the same couldn't be said for the emotional turmoil happening in his head. He had allowed himself to fall into their trap. He practically walked into it. Humiliation burned through him whenever he thought back to how he slouched in the highchair, tired from trying all the time, and let himself be fed like an infant.

Now Yoongi found himself inside the baby walker, sock clad feet barely brushing the ground, and inside an office. Daddy had fashionable glasses on his face, inaudibly mumbling to himself as he worked on his laptop, occasionally searching for a certain paper in the mountain of worksheets around him.

Appa was washing up. Yoongi dreaded he was next.

"Baby," Daddy called softly, catching the raven haired boy in his thoughts. "What's got you so quiet, hm?"

It was true. Not even a squeak had left his throat since breakfast which was a little over an hour ago. Yoongi just stared warily, not wanting or knowing how to reply.

"Are you bored, sweetheart? I know it's not very fun sitting there, but Appa's going to come down in a minute and you two can do something together while Daddy works," he said, and as if on cue, the door opened and in came Appa, blonde hair damp from his shower.

"You called?" he said cheekily, a dimpled smile appearing.

Daddy rolled his eyes playfully and adjusted his glasses. "I think our little boy wants to do something else, don't you, darling? He doesn't want to sit there and watch Daddy work all morning. That doesn't sound very fun, hm?"

Appa cooed, lifting Yoongi from the walker. Yoongi automatically grasped onto his captor's broad shoulder's weakly, fear from falling overcoming him.

"It's okay, I've got you," was whispered, a gentle kiss placed atop of his button nose making him blush furiously.

"Say bye-bye to Daddy," the teacher encouraged, waving to the man at the desk who smiled brightly, already cooing himself and waving enthusiastically.

"Bye bye, my sweet boy. Daddy will see you when he's finished working. You have fun with Appa."

Yoongi was conflicted. He didn't want to do it, didn't want to wave towards him, let alone call him with the fatherly term he had given himself. But he also didn't want to risk the chance of getting into trouble. He'd caught onto their little game.

Their subtle punishments. They knew he didn't have the strength to feed himself at breakfast, yet they'd handed him the bowl and watched him clearly struggle. Although Yoongi did know he was partially to blame, he did refuse to be hand fed. Being trapped with these two people had started messing with his head — more so than it already had.

Yoongi curled his fist anxiously, deciding to take the risk and simply ignore them. A quiet sigh was heard and just like that he was carried from the office.