xxxi

Yoongi would've dropped the phone if Appa hadn't gently removed it from his hands, but the young boy didn't care as his neck snapped to the side towards the window

Yoongi would've dropped the phone if Appa hadn't gently removed it from his hands, but the young boy didn't care as his neck snapped to the side towards the window. Through the tinted glass he could see trees, tall oak trees with binding branches and fallen leaves, looking skeletal and creepy. It confused Yoongi greatly until he saw the fences.

The fences drew up high in a red burgundy colour and seemed to reach down left and right for miles, each one separated by a pillar of smooth cement that rounded delicately at the top. Yoongi watched through the window as they drove past the fences through an automatically opened black gate.

There were less trees inside but still enough to be considered a forest. Yoongi spotted some stone statues as they whizzed past in the car, slowly coming to a stop in front of a large expensive looking home.

Yoongi spotted a flash of pink through the bay window but was unbuckled and propped on Appa's hip before he could distinguish what it was. Nerves travelled through every vein and Bear was held tight in the younger's hand.

He could feel the vibration as the teacher hummed thoughtfully, eyeing the beautiful albeit intimidating (at least to Yoongi) house.

"It seems as though they upgrade every time they move," he mused. Yoongi heard a noncommittal grunt from Daddy as he grabbed the diaper bag from the trunk, swinging it around his shoulder.

He came and stood on the other side of Yoongi, smiling gently. "It's beautiful, though," he said. "In a lovely secluded area, too. They told me there's a pond near and they get swans visiting."

"I'm sure they get lots of wildlife visiting. Wild rabbits, raccoons, deer." Appa turned towards Yoongi, tapping his cheek to catch his attention. His lips were parted and eyes dilated from previously gazing at the giant home. "I bet there's grizzly bears and wolves, too," he grinned.

Yoongi gasped before he could stop himself. Daddy's eyebrows furrowed and he came and took the younger from his husband's arms, sending him a knowing look.

"You've been teasing the baby a lot today," he reprimanded softly. He gently bounced Yoongi and wiped some strawberry juice from the corner of his mouth. "Don't you worry, sweetheart, there are no bears or wolves. Just little rabbits and squirrels. The only bear here is your bear, hm?"

The cuddly toy then looked down at by all three, Yoongi finally releasing his unknowingly tight grip on the plushie.

Before any other words were spoken, a click was heard and that flash of pink returned. Peeking right outside of the tall wooden entrance.

"Hyungs!"

Yoongi visibly jumped in the teacher's arms at the sight of a male stood waving from the doorway. Pink covered him. Candyfloss hair and an oversized wool rose hued jumper that ran past his fingers. Even from the distance he looked quite younger than both of his kidnappers, but still older than him. Yoongi guessed he was in his early twenties.