xvi

"After a lovely warm bath with lots of bubbles

"After a lovely warm bath with lots of bubbles."

Strong arms curled gently under Yoongi's armpits, hauling him into their chest. The teenager's sleepy cat-like eyes had widened comically, pupils dilated and almost colouring the brown hue in charcoal black. He squeaked through the pacifier, weakly protesting as he was carried away to what he presumed to be the bathroom.

"It's alright, angel," the person holding him murmured. It was Appa. Yoongi could faintly smell the leather of his car and the expensive cologne through his hyperventilating nose. "You'll feel much better after you're all clean and in some fresh jammies, yeah?"

The room they entered wasn't a bathroom, it was just his nursery. Daddy was nowhere in sight and Yoongi found himself to be looking towards the door over his captor's broad shoulder, expecting and wanting him to walk in. He subconsciously put it down to the night from when he had been kidnapped, it had left him feeling frightened and anxious towards his English teacher, but perhaps it was just because a speck of hope that wanted the other male to stop what was about to occur.

Although it was probably less traumatising than the diaper changes, Yoongi would rather not sit immobile in a tub of water, nude, while hands roamed over his vulnerable body, most intimate and sensitive parts, unwanted and unwelcomed.

Yoongi let out a fierce growl through the gag, feeling somewhat satisfied when the man's eyebrows shot up in surprise and he froze at whatever he was digging for. He had settled Yoongi on his back on the changing table when they entered.

Of course, the confidence and satisfaction Yoongi felt withered away like an autumn leaf, when Appa chuckled and hoisted him up.

"Little tiger, huh? Come on, bug, Daddy's running your bath now. There will be lots of bubbles and toys just for you," Appa ruffled his hair, easily carrying him from the nursery. The sound of water running and melodic humming from another room filled Yoongi's ears.

As they reached the door, Daddy appeared with rolled up sleeves, lips etched up into a warm smile.

"He's a little grumpy," Appa chuckled, bopping Yoongi's crinkled nose. He was currently glaring at whatever came in his view, displeased.

Daddy simply cooed.

Yoongi had taken notice to their different personalities around them. Daddy was more gentle, motherly and baby talked him more often, whilst Appa wasn't afraid to jostle him on his lap and engage in more physical activities. Which was probably another hidden prospect at why Yoongi was subconsciously yearning for Daddy to enter the nursery earlier, although you wouldn't think so now, with his he grumbled and leaned his head away from the soft touch.

"You're just tired, aren't you, little one?" It was true, Yoongi was exhausted which was rather strange to him as he hadn't moved around at all today. He blamed the milk.

They entered the bathroom, Yoongi still cuddled to Appa's large chest, and a pleasant smell of lavender and daisies wafted towards the teenager. The bathroom was huge. And most probably made out of everything white or silver marble. Steam was emitting from the giant porcelain bathtub, sweet smelling bubbles coating the top with colourful baby safe toys floating in the midst like their own snowy adventure.

Why they placed Yoongi's nursery downstairs was beyond him. Every time he was carried about, he could see a staircase with intricate carved designs, but the only rooms he had seen were the living room, kitchen, his nursery (or prison) and now a downstairs bathroom.

A little dramatically, it made Yoongi wonder if they kept another helpless boy upstairs, strapped into a diaper and a dummy stuffed into their mouth.

Maybe they used to. Maybe they got bored of him or her.

And who knows what they'd do to him if they got bored and he hadn't escaped ? It riled Yoongi's determination up all the more.

"Let's get you squeaky clean, darling," Daddy said. Appa sat on a bench, Yoongi on his lap, and the teenager watched in horror as crooked fingers came to unbutton the onesie, and for once, Yoongi didn't want it off.

In a last resort to escape a bath, Yoongi whined high pitched and dug his nails right into the arms of his kidnapper holding him. Maybe it was the adrenaline, maybe the feeling in his muscles were getting stronger, perhaps both, that made his teacher hiss in pain and release his hold on Yoongi, unfortunately not completely.

"Ah, Yoongi, that's not what good boys do," Appa scolded as he clutched at his injured arm, spots of crimson.

Yoongi ignored him, turning to the other male who was equally as shocked and equally as disappointed. He suddenly didn't feel very brave anymore and began kicking weakly, squirming, completely revealing that he could now move.

And most probably destroying any chance at what he had to escape.

_

so this was supposed to be longer and more dialogue heavy but i thought that was a good way to end it.

don't worry, next chapter very soon :)

thank you all for your comments and votes <3