x

It was only ten in the morning (according to the expensive wall clock) and Yoongi found himself victim to the peek-a-booing hands of his English, or ex-English teacher

It was only ten in the morning (according to the expensive wall clock) and Yoongi found himself victim to the peek-a-booing hands of his English, or ex-English teacher. Dressed now in a space rocket footie, his lower region was puffed out due to the nappy he still hadn't gone in, intestines still sore and blocked, considerably more painful than yesterday which meant the hot water bottle and delicious sugary juice had done its job and he'd soil the diaper today.

Yoongi was dreading it more than ever, completely on edge.

"Where's Appa gone?" the adult gasped, palms clasped tightly over his own face ridiculously. "Here he is!" The hands removed themselves, a dimpled smile playing on the kidnapper's lips.

He either wasn't bothered by the unimpressed and slightly annoyed look on Yoongi's cute face, or genuinely didn't pick up on it, continuing the peek-a-boo game with a hippopotamus hand puppet, though it looked sillier than before because the man's hands were simply too big to fit in the soft pocket and move properly.

"Appa's sorry Daddy's not here, baby boy," he sighed apologetically, gently manoeuvring the sick boy onto his lap.

Yoongi wasn't sorry, well, maybe the tiniest bit. Appa was a lot more scarier and muscular, even when he played an innocent game like peek-a-boo with a hand puppet.

"Hm," he sighed, "Appa knows what will cheer this little one up." Placing Yoongi back onto the sofa securely, much to the boy's relief, the male got up and disappeared into the kitchen archway where Yoongi could hear some packets rustling about and it did nothing to ease his nerves.

Cushion squashed into his back awkwardly, the male soon returned with a small purple packet grasped between his fingers.

"Daddy would disagree but a small piece won't do you any harm."

Gag removed, Yoongi didn't even have time to stretch his aching jaw before his mouth was propped open and a familiar taste exploded in on his tongue.

Chocolate.

The piece of heaven was only tiny, a chocolate button, but Yoongi suckled on the delicacy as if his life depended on it. He'd suck on a lemon at this point. After who knows how many days of bland warm milk (with the exception of the apple juice yesterday), Yoongi was glad to finally have something else, especially as it was chocolate.

Appa chuckled heartily. "You're so cute, angel."

Yoongi ignored him, choosing instead to open his mouth and try to lick the melted treat from his gums but made a cute noise in surprise as another one was placed onto his tongue, briefly coming in contact with his kidnapper's hand.

"This'll be baby and Appa's secret, all right?" Appa grinned, getting up to hide the chocolate again.

An aroma of vanilla and coffee wafted in Yoongi's nose and the kettle in the background began brewing. He didn't care for it, the taste was too bitter for him. Chocolate gone from his mouth, he sighed deeply, realising the gag wasn't in his mouth, instead sitting on the edge of the table limply, just waiting to slip off.

"Appa'll just be a minute, baby boy," the teacher's voice resounded, startling Yoongi as if he were caught doing something he shouldn't.

Heart racing, he watched as the pacifier slipped extremely slowly, the weight of the middle indefinitely dragging it down. Though he was expecting it, Yoongi jumped when it landed on the carpet with a soft thump-

Just as Appa entered with a fresh bottle of milk.

The frown was evident, brows furrowed and dimples gone.

"Did your dummy fall, angel?" Appa murmured. Yoongi wondered if he actually expected him to answer now he could speak, and he'd take his chance at it.

He'd ask to go home, tell them about Dolly and how his real father would be looking for him, the police, perhaps even say they'd go to jail, but perhaps that was a little too bold, after all, he was still in the crazed home of his kidnappers. He'd start off with some nice words, try to pity his teacher into letting him go-

"I-I'm not yo-your fucking angel."

_

oh poor yoongi