xv

Hours had passed, hours filled with two more bottles of warm milk, another nappy change (which was thankfully over and done with within mere minutes), two storybooks and several episodes of Little Bear, and Yoongi was just about done with trying n...

Hours had passed, hours filled with two more bottles of warm milk, another nappy change (which was thankfully over and done with within mere minutes), two storybooks and several episodes of Little Bear, and Yoongi was just about done with trying not to fidget and wiggle his clothed toes. His kidnapper hadn't left him alone, even carrying him to the kitchen to make up his bottle. Had he found out about Yoongi's slowly returning mobility? Was he waiting for him to make a move so he could punish him?

Although the only actual punishment that he had gotten was the short time out yesterday (was it yesterday? Yoongi had lost track of time) and even that seemed like a sweet relief right now. Anything to get away from his "daddy".

But his wishing did no use, and if anything, it made his other captor appear, strolling through the large oak doors with a fairly big box in his hands, work satchel hung tiredly over his shoulder.

"You look exhausted, Joonie," Seokjin crooned, going up to his husband and taking the box, placing it down and removing the satchel, hooking it on the homemade and wonky hatstand.

Namjoon yawned, smiling at the sight of his favourite people (although Yoongi would beg to differ). "Rough day. That's all."

Which even Yoongi knew meant "I'll tell you later" which also translated to "When Yoongi's not in the room". Yoongi wished he wasn't in the room. He wished he was far away from this place and more importantly, far away from these people.

The box was picked back up after the husbands shared a quick, affection kiss, making Yoongi turn away and blush madly. Appa lifted him up and plopped him on his knee, mysterious parcel in hand.

Don't want another teddy bear, Yoongi thought bitterly, turning to the brown one his captors had gifted him.

"You're going to love this, baby boy," Appa murmured, pecking Yoongi's forehead. Daddy was grinning madly, already knowing of what lay inside the box.

Anxiety spiking up, Yoongi tensed as the box was torn open and thin packaging paper was removed. Whatever he was expecting, he knew it would be something dreadful.

And it was, at least in Yoongi's unvoiced opinion, but certainly not as dreadful as he had thought.

It was a pair of shoes.

Shiny red feminine shoes that you'd expect a fancy little girl to wear to a posh party. It had a silver buckle around the top with small, poked holes lining the edge. They were tiny in the teacher's hands but Yoongi knew they were his size because everything he had been forced into had fit perfectly, completely tailor-made. It made Yoongi wonder who else was involved in this, as no one just had a shop with giant baby supplies for sale.

But why on earth were they giving him shoes when he couldn't even walk ?

They must've seen the puzzling expression on Yoongi's face and Daddy sighed sympathetically, gently grabbing Yoongi's limp hand and soothing his thumb over the top, trying to comfort their baby.

"We do want you to be happy, Yoongi, and it might not seem like it now, with what you're being... forced to do-" He stopped with a shaky exhale, not wanting to continue. Appa stepped in and bounced Yoongi on his lap.

"We won't talk about it now, baby boy," he said, gently hoisting Yoongi onto his hip, supporting him easily. "but things will get so much better. You'll be a lot happier."

Yoongi's mind was blank at this point. He didn't even know how to react. He's always been a kind hearted boy and even after what all these people have done to him, he couldn't help the worm of sympathy that dug through his heart. They were clearly mad and delusional.

But he didn't know what they were truly capable of. Who's to say they wouldn't get so mad and really hurt him? It sent a shiver through Yoongi and his captor must've felt it.

"I think he's tired," Appa murmured.

Daddy pecked his nose. "I bet he is. He didn't have his nap today. We read a lot of storybooks, hm, sweetheart?"

"Sounds like baby had a fun day. But now it's time for night night."

And Yoongi was relieved, until the next words spoken were,

"After a lovely warm bath with lots of bubbles."

_

just a quick filler before the next chapter :)