xii

As the hard knocks continued, Yoongi began choking behind the bottle of water as he had visibly jumped in fright, causing the liquid to go down the wrong hole rather painfully

As the hard knocks continued, Yoongi began choking behind the bottle of water as he had visibly jumped in fright, causing the liquid to go down the wrong hole rather painfully. Even the kidnapper holding him seemed to be in some state of surprise, his reaction to Yoongi's now teary eyes and soft coughs late.

"Oh," he gasped in shock, gently patting the highschooler on the back and unscrewing the bottle of water, messily grabbing the pacifier before hoisting him onto his lap as the knocking continued, this time accompanied with the ringing of the fancy doorbell. "Let's get you to your nursery, baby."

The words were rushed and Yoongi cried softly in the man's arms as he was carried away, the pacifier being forced back into his mouth. The muffled voices of his other kidnapper soon blocked out completely when they entered colourful room.

Who was at the door? That was the only question on Yoongi's mind. Perhaps they'd been found, the police had seen him get into his teacher's vehicle on CCTV (even though he was parked in a rather dense and secluded area). Yoongi could only sit there and attempt to stop his crying when he was placed into the crib.

"It's all right, sweetheart. Was that scary, huh? Poor angel."

Truthfully, the knock had startled him, but Yoongi was sure he only began crying because of how violently he had choked on the water. His throat still stung a little.

His kidnapper cupped his flushed cheeks gently and wiped the tears away, leaning in to peck Yoongi's cute little button nose. "Daddy's brave little boy," he cooed. "You stay here and rest your tired eyes. Daddy'll be back soon with Appa, okay, sweetheart?"

Of course Seokjin wasn't expecting a verbal answer or even a nod of agreement, so he kissed the teenager once more and left the nursery, quietly shutting the door behind him, leaving Yoongi alone in his dazed state and distraught thoughts.

Hopefully his saviour would come. He'd be reunited with Dolly and wouldn't have to worry about creepy English teachers anymore.

A tingling feeling in his hand made Yoongi flop his head to the side to see. The brown cuddly bear was there, glass beady eyes staring at the ceiling, the bright red ribbon out of place.

Yoongi was sure the dumb bear was in the living room. His teacher had brought it and with how hurriedly he was brought back here, Yoongi was positively sure there was no way he had grabbed it, obviously too busy trying to hide him in case it was the police or some suspicious neighbour.

But when Yoongi looked again, his fingers were grasped around the limp arm of the soft toy.

Had he picked it up ? Yoongi tried to think back and remember. The knocks had been so abrupt and startled him, he probably had a rush of adrenaline and grabbed the first thing he felt, which just so happened to be the brown bear.

With a racing heartbeat of nerves, Yoongi stared down at his hand and decided to test his movement out again.

And at last, he fingers twitched and curled, the feeling slowly coming back and replacing the numbness he once felt.

If his fingers could just about move again, then his whole body had to soon. He'd just have to survive a little while more.

Then he'd get out of this place.

_

oo we're finally getting somewhere !!