ix

"Such a cute little boy

"Such a cute little boy."

Yoongi's eyes snapped open, bulging out of his head with fear at the two males cooing over him, a pink-hued Polaroid camera in one of their hands. He felt a little ashamed that he had relaxed a bit upon recognising them but it was better than axe wielding murderers or whoever the people were they mentioned yesterday. They didn't physically hurt him, and that was good.

Emotionally, well, that was a whole other thing.

"Did baby have a nice nap? You slept so long, until Appa came home," Daddy reached out, pretending not to notice the flinch as he brushed back the younger's black hair.

It was alarming that he had been asleep that long, it was the milk. Definitely. Yoongi didn't ponder over it as Appa hoisted him up and out of the comfy basket and onto his hip, smooth pale legs bare and goosebumps arising at the sudden chilly temperature.

"What a lovely treat to come home to, it was," the English teacher murmured, pecking his forehead.

It wasn't a lovely treat to wake up to! Yoongi wanted to yell, but if he had one chance to say something he'd tell them of his Dolly at home and that he had to go back and look after her. She was his treat to return home to and they just yanked that away from him without a second thought. Care for him? Love him? They wouldn't know care or love if it smacked them across the face.

"I kept checking up on him, he hasn't been all day but the swelling in his stomach's gone down a little. Still a bit tender though, huh, baby?" Daddy sighed.

If he had to be in one of their arms, Yoongi would pick "Daddy" without a moment's hesitation. He didn't trick him and jab a needle into his neck, but that doesn't mean he trusted them. That'd be the last thing he'd do.

"It's time for a bottle now, isn't it? Let's give him some apple juice, it worked with Tae—" the author shook his head rapidly and Appa cut himself off, pretending he wasn't about to say someone's name.

He may be dressed like a one year old, but Yoongi wasn't stupid.

They'd done this before, to someone else. Unfortunately he couldn't remember the names mentioned yesterday but they had to be in on it as well, surely. As if noticing Yoongi deep in thought, the two lovers began cooing and doing silly faces at him while they walked.

Yoongi stared, unimpressed.

"If the apple juice doesn't do it tonight we'll have to try suppositories or he'll get an infection," Daddy said, grabbing the carton.

Yoongi was nestled on his teacher's knee, the slight bouncing making his head dizzy, or perhaps it was the use of a long, foreign word that definitely didn't sound pleasing. Was it another medicine?

Even with the painfully uncomfortable feeling in his stomach, Yoongi didn't want to relieve himself in a diaper which one of the two men would clean up. Just thinking back to how horrifying it was when they did it last time made him want to throw up.