xi

With wet lashes and eyes filled with unshed tears, Yoongi lay in the crib with gurgling stomach pains and pacifier gag back inside his mouth, his eyebrows furrowed deeply as he sniffled

They were not tears of sadness, but of anger.

Especially thinking back to how his kidnapper had reacted to his potty mouth. Yoongi didn't have the slightest clue where that had come from. He knew swear words, of course, he had been on the brunt of his father's drunken and sober insults, most of which included curses of all sorts. Whether he wanted to or not, his brain had obviously picked up the bad habit and made its appearance when the volcano of emotions erupted.

Cosy smile twisting into a frown, disappointment and a hint of something else laced his teacher's face. Yoongi's eyes had bulged out, lips parting sorely, shocked by his own words.

"That's not how little boys speak, Yoongi," his tone was stern and Yoongi's sudden shock was replaced by something he felt too often. Fear. "I know you've had a rough few days, but that doesn't mean you can be a bad boy. Appa is very disappointed in you."

Yoongi screeched when the man stood up to his full height from picking the gag up. Reaching into his pocket, the adult pulled out a cleaning wipe and gently cleaned the chewed and bitten nipple, ignoring the boy's whines of protest when he propped it back in and clipped the strap at the back of his head snugly, not too tight or loose.

"Appa was going to give you a bottle but I think this baby needs some time-out instead." Strong arms lifted Yoongi easily, hastily walking towards the door of the nursery-prison. He was lowered carefully into the crib, his kidnapper quickly throwing the blanket over his legs.

Yoongi swallowed though it didn't get rid of the lump in his throat. Dark eyes were looking down at him until a quiet sigh left the adult's lips.

"Appa will come and get you in ten minutes, all right, angel? Appa's not mad at you, okay? I promise." A soft peck was placed upon his sweaty forehead before the man left Yoongi alone in the room, sunlight barely streaming through the blinds. Birds were tweeting delightfully which was much different than the other part of the house which muffled the noises of outside.

It calmed Yoongi's mind and he listened to the chirping of the animals, those that could fly free and be happy.

It had to of surpassed ten minutes, but Yoongi's always been a little impatient and with the fear drilling through his mind for when the man returned, it definitely didn't help.

He swore he could've messed the nappy himself when the door opened and both of his kidnappers entered.

He didn't know what he was expecting, perhaps angry frowns and icy eyes void of emotion, some sort of punishment method in their hands, but no, instead they smiled warmly and Daddy strode over, brushing a gentle finger across his cheek as if he were handling a fragile vase or delicate baby animal.

"Is Yoonie's poorly tummy making him a bit of a grump today?" Daddy murmured, curling his fingers under Yoongi's armpits and settling him on his hip. Yoongi immediately tensed but let out a breath through his nose he didn't know he was holding.

Surely they'd do more than just coo at him? He did swear, rather rudely at that, and yet his kidnappers just smiled softly and handled him carefully to not hurt his tender stomach. If he had ever dared to even look his father in the eyes he wouldn't be able to open them for a week, Yoongi didn't even want to think about what would have happened if he cursed.

"I think he just missed you," Appa joined in, wrapping a large arm protectively around his husband, smiling at Yoongi who stared at the pair with huge, apprehensive eyes.

It had to be some sort of trick. They were going to punish him now, more than just a simple ten minute time-out (Yoongi would never admit it, but it felt like ten years).

"Come on, sweet boy, let's get you a bottle. You didn't have much of an appetite at breakfast, did you?" Daddy cooed.

Truth be told, he didn't have one now either. The pain in his stomach was hurting more than ever, red hot and swishing around inside of him like his intestines were full of burning flames.

Yoongi blamed the chocolate.

Speaking of chocolate:

"What's that on your cheek, baby?" Daddy said, brows knitted together before a knowing look passed his face. "Aish, Joon, you gave him chocolate ?"

Yoongi glanced up at the usage of his teacher's "name". He'd heard him be referred to as "Joonie" as well, but clearly they couldn't be his real name. Kim Joonie? When he escaped this madhouse, Yoongi was positive the police would think it was some sort of prank if he claimed to of been kidnapped by his English teacher "Kim Joonie". He didn't even know the other man's name but if he was an author, he'd surely see it on his published books if they had any in this house.

The teacher grinned sheepishly. "Just a chocolate button or two, he loved it," he defended himself and his husband couldn't help put huff a soft laugh before gently cleaning the spot of brown, cooing at Yoongi.

"Of course he did, it's chocolate."

It was only a matter of time. He had to be able to move soon. He just had to.

The bottle of bland milk was ready in a matter of minutes, but just the though of having to swallow it and digest it (which clearly wasn't working out right now) made Yoongi feel nauseous and queasy, more so than usual.

"He's a bit pale," Appa commented worriedly as he sat down with the warm drink.

Yoongi felt someone's large hand lift under his damp bangs and feel his forehead, making him whine and try to shake the unwanted touch off.

"Forget the milk, Joonie, he could do with a bottle of water instead," Daddy murmured, cuddling Yoongi close as he began cooing. "Poor little one, your tummy's making you feel all icky, huh?"

Too exhausted and sick to answer non-verbally, Yoongi just flopped his head backwards and onto his kidnapper's broad chest.

No one had comforted him when he was sick before. He just lay on the cold, dirty kitchen tiles in attempt to cool himself down, Dolly pawing at him and crawling onto his back and curling up, falling asleep with soft purrs. Yoongi guessed that was her way of trying to cheer him up, but now he didn't have her. He was ill and stuck with two madmen with unpredictable moves.

The bottle was screwed on and the cold, refreshing taste of water flowed down Yoongi's hoarse throat. He was used to drinking water from taps but anyone knew bottled tasted different and better, so Yoongi gulped it down eagerly, feeling himself hydrate and cool down a little, ignoring the gurgles his upset stomach made and pretending he didn't notice the blushes that crept up onto his cheeks.

Both kidnappers smiled down at him, as if he were the most precious thing in the universe.

Until hard knocks on the door startled all three.