✨Love At First...Bump ~Donah✨

Requested by EvertonFC12

Ship(s): Donah (Jonah and Daniel)

Prompt: Daniel is in love with the most popular guy at school otherwise known as Jonah Marais. Daniel being the clumsy person he is, bumps into Jonah causing a new friendship to occur and later on a new relationship

Famous or nah: nah

-Daniel's POV-

I walked down the empty halls with my head down low as I pulled my jacket closer to warm my cold body. I had to walk to school today in the freezing cold weather due to my sister being a brat and leaving since I didn't clean her room yesterday for her. So she decided not to give me a ride today and not tell me ahead of time.

My home life isn't the greatest but I get a shelter, food, and clothes so I can't really complain. People have it worse then me. My parents are always to occupied in their work to worry about my sister and I. Sure we get whatever we want whenever we want it but we don't get love from our parents. We don't get support. I haven't gotten a car because I can't go take my driver license since my brat sister doesn't take me. And our parents are absolutely against us hiring a driver for some odd reason that they don't tell us about.

I signed once again, debating if I should even go to class at this point. There was only 30 minutes left and I honestly didn't want to deal with my teacher's bullshit about being late to class. Like it already happened, get over it already.

As I was walking, I suddenly walked into someone causing me to fall on the floor but land on my butt.

"Oh shoot, sorry man," said the person as I immediately froze, recognizing the voice immediately.

Of course, it has to be my crush Jonah Marais. I've had a crush on him since we started high school in 9th grade and we are in 11th grade. So that's three years for ya, I did the math for ya. Your welcome people. Even though it was simple math.

"I'm sorry," I whispered out as I picked myself up from the ground.

"Hey man, no worries. You're Daniel right? We have most of our classes together," he smiled at me.

"Umm Yea that's me," I told him, giving him a small smile.

"We'll come on. Let's walk to class together. You do have Geometry with me right?" He asked me.

"Yea I do," I answered. 

"Alright, let me use the bathroom real quick and then we can go," he smiled at me while headed into the bathroom. Well there goes the plan of skipping the rest of the period.