✨Fake To Real~ Dorbyn✨

Requested by -SOFTSEAVEY thank you so much requesting! It means a lot to me! I hope you like it!

Ship(s): Dorbyn (Daniel and Corbyn) with mentions of zorbyn (Zach and Corbyn), Donah (Jonah and Daniel) and Zonah (Jonah and Zach)

Prompt: Corbyn asks his best friend Daniel to be his pretend boyfriend in order to make his ex, Zach, jealous. But they quickly develop real feelings making fake turn into real

Famous or nah: nah

-Daniel's POV-

"You want me to what?!" I asked my best friend Corbyn as I looked at him like he was out of his mind. He might just be.

"Come on Dani! Please!" He begged. "I would do it for you if the roles were switch. I help you with everything and anything! Even at the Time when you went to bathroom to call me for sex advise! As you were Jonah's house about to do it!" He said as I blushed, remembering the memory.

"You said you weren't gonna bring up again!" I told him as I stomped my feet.

"Yea were desperate times call for desperate measures." He said. "Now come on please Daniel. Just for a month tops." Corbyn said, giving me his puppy eyes.

"Oh my gosh fine," I groaned.

"Yes!" He cheered.

"But only for a month tops." I told him firmly.

"I promise." He said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Now let's discuss this one more time." He said once he pulled away.

I nodded and sat on his bed as he did so as well. We decided to spend the night at his house since it was Friday.

"You decide to be my fake boyfriend in order to get Zach jealous. And Jonah if you want as well. We do everything boyfriend's do minus the sex part. We will kiss, hug, hold hands, and go on dates." He explained as I nodded.

"We start today." He said as my eyes went wide.

"Today?!" I exclaimed.

"Yea. We need the practice on how to act around people. Plus we gotta start posting pics of each other on Snapchat since that's the new thing now. And we cannot tell anyone that this is fake. Not even our parents." He said firmly.

"Fine. But I don't get the whole big deal about this. Zach and Jonah are together anyways." I grumbled as I climbed into bed. Corbyn following along.

"To make them see what they missed out on." Corbyn said as he pulled the covers over our bodies. We definitely had done this before. We constantly slept over, shared beds, and many more. After all, we had been best friends since diapers.