✨Only For One Night~Zorbyn✨

Ship(s): Zorbyn (Zach and Corbyn)

Prompt: Corbyn gets Zach as a one night stand but Zach gets a little to attached but this was only for one night

Famous or nah: nah

-Zach's POV-

I moved my hips to the music, feeling the vibration of the music all over my body.

"You wanna dance?" Someone whispered in my ear, gripping my waist.

I turned my head and came in contact with the most beautiful blue eyes I have seen.

"Can you keep up?" I smirked as I rotated my behind on their member.

"Names Corbyn," groaned the guy as he pulled me in closer.

"I'm Zach," I whispered into the ear as I turned around and connected my lips to his.

"Wanna take this to my place?" Corbyn said as I immediately nodded and we left the club immediately.

-next morning-

I woke up with a groaned, holding my head as my pounded.

I opened my eyes and looked around. My eyes widen as I examined the room I was in. Definitely not my room. It decorated with black and gold things. To expensive for salary that I get.

I looked beside me and noticed an incredible good looking man beside me. He had blonde hair that was clearly dyed. He had a slim but muscular body.

Suddenly, memories from last night flashed through my head making me smile at the stranger in the bed. He was excellent in bed. But not only that. He was extremely gentle.

I felt something. Something I never felt before. And it was only with him. He made me feel some type of way that got me hooked and wanting more.

I decided to get up and start dressing myself. I looked around, trying to find my boxers.

I looked around the room but couldn't find shit. Under the bed. Nothing. Then I checked my side of the bed and yet again nothing. By the door, Nada again. The last place was by the strangers side of the bed. I tip toed to his side and got on my hands and knees. I slowly crawled over and looked but nothing. Then suddenly, I got a glimpse of my boxers under the bed but it was near his face.

I stayed there, frozen as I looked at his face. Damn, he was fucking beautiful. I snapped out of my thoughts and crawled to his face. As I was reaching for my boxers, my face just five inches from his, his eyes snapped open. My eyes widen at how fast he stood up.

I quickly grabbed my boxers and quickly slipped them on and stood up. Him doing the same, only he was named.

I squealed and covered my eyes causing him to chuckle.

"You do know you've seen it before right? I mean it was literally inside of you last night," he laughed as my cheeks turned a bright red.

I uncovered my eyes and was relieved that he had briefs on. But slightly disappointed as well.

"About last night," I trailed off. My cheeks becoming red once again.

"What about it?" He questioned me as he got dressed.

"How do we continue it?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked me, as he pulled on his jeans.

"Did you not feel anything?" I questioned him as I also pulled on my jeans.

"Yea pleasure," He laughed.

"Anything else?" I questioned him.

"Nope, not really, why?" He asked once again.

"Umm," I trailed off, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Look Zach, I don't know what you felt, or what you thought of this, but this was only for one night. Nothing much. I'm the type of guy who doesn't do relationships. I fuck and move on." He stared as my heart broke.

"Your right," I laughed. "What's your name again?" I asked him, if this wasn't gonna last, i at least wanted to know his name and maybe even search him up. Hopefully find his Instagram.

"Corbyn Besson," he nodded at me as his pulled on a shirt.

"Alright," I nodded and headed to the door as I pulled my shirt down.

"Remember Zach, this," Corbyn said as he opened the door for me and pointed between us.

"Was Only For One Night," he finished and closed the door to his apartment as I was left alone in the hallway.

💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

Second part? And umm the first part of the song on the media has been stuck in my head for days yoooo 😂😂 so I'm hoping writing this helps to get it out of my head somehow 😂😂 and bc when imma hella bored, I get on musically and I always see that musically all the time 😫😂

And guess who is working on a jorbyn book 👀👀 that's right, it's me!!! 😂😂 I'll leave the description below 👀👀

Tell me if u would read it? And give ur honest feedback and opinion plz. It would be really appreciate it 💜💜💕💕

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana ✨💜

I love you guys so much and don't forget that 💕💕

Ps: told y'all I would disappear 😂😂