✨Ghost Of Him~Jorbyn✨

Ship(s): Jorbyn (Jonah and Corbyn)

Prompt: Jonah's boyfriend has been missing for 7 months, 8 days, and 3 hours. One day Jonah decides to go to their old house to look at house filled with many memories of them. As he enters Corb's room, he's reminded of a song he can relate to. Jonah, being an amazing dancer starts to dance around the house as memories of him and Corbyn come to mind. As he dances, he fails to notice Corbyn watching his every move 

Famous or nah: nah

-Jonah's POV-

I stepped in the house that was once shared with my lover. Sadly he's been missing for 7 months, 8 days, and 3 hours. Yea, I count. I love him. And I miss him deeply.

I don't live in this house anymore but I paid it off. I couldn't let it go. But at the same time I couldn't live in here. Every room, every thing in here reminds me of him. And I couldn't take it. I had to get away from it. I live an apartment for now but I hope to be able to move back in here without having a total meltdown.

I made my way upstairs and to our room. I stepped in the room and immediately was met with his scent and mine mixed together along with the bed we once cuddled in. I moved to our closet and took a glance inside. Our clothes still in there. It was clothes we both shared.

I made my way towards Corbyn's room. He had his own room. Corbyn suffered with his mentality, so he needed alone time. Which we made him a room to do so. He came In here, sang, thought, anything really. It helped him mentally, emotionally, and physically which is why we never got rid of it.

I stepped in it and was immediately met with his scent along with his bed in one corner along with a piano, guitar, and microphone in another corner. Corbyn loved music and anything do with it. It helped him through so much. He often had meltdowns and music was one thing could calm him down.

As I was in his room, I failed to check his closet and thoroughly examine his room as I walked to his piano. Memories running through my mind as the sound of him playing it through the house ran through my head. Just 8 moths ago, the sound of his beautiful voice and magically fingers playing the piano ran through our house.

As I my eyes kept looking down at the piano, a song popped in my head. A song I could relate to.

Here I am waking up
Still can't sleep on your side

The song was heard in my head as my body started dancing, a routine I have been practicing.

So I drown it out like I always do
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you
And I chase it down
With a shot of truth
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you

My body moving by itself as I focused on the lyrics. My eyes getting misty from the tears that wanted to escape.

Cleaning up today
Found that old Zepplin shirt
You wore when you ran away
And no one could feel your hurt
We're too young, too dumb
To know things like love
But I know better now

My mind playing a flashback to the day Corbyn went missing as my tears escaped. I cleaned the house three days later as I made a mess went I went into a rampage. I destroyed everything in the living room. Only leaving our most precious things untouched. It was the memories that flashed through my head when I looked at them I couldn't bring myself to destroy them as they held something so very important to me.

So I drown it out like I always do
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you
And I chase it down
With a shot of truth
Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you

My mind playing the chorus as I made my way around the room, dancing to the rhythm to the song as it played in my head. My head knowing the rhythm as I head the song way to many times.

Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you

The last two lines of the chorus reminding me of what I was doing. I missed Corbyn so much that I was dancing with the ghost of him. We loved to dance together. It was how we met. We paired together at a dance class to perform a routine of love. Our teacher gave us two months because other pairs also didn't know their partner so we had to time to know each other. But along the way, Corbyn and I fell in love.

Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you

The two lines played again in my head as I fell to my knees, sobbing. Something I have grown quite used to these months.

"Jonah," I heard someone say my name, causing me to snap my head towards the direction of the voice.

"Corbyn?" I gasped, not believing my eyes.

"It's me," He said as he came towards me and fell on his knees as well, pulling me into a hug.

We both hugged each other, sobbing, finally being able to be in each other's presence after so damn long.

"Where have you been? Are you ok? I love you so much," I sobbed out, checking every single spot on his body. Wanting to make sure that he was alright and unharmed.

"I love you to. And I'll explain everything. But right now, just hold me," He sobbed and that's what I did. I held him tight and didn't let go.

Not wanting this to be this ghost of him.

__________________________

Hello guys, hope you enjoyed this one shot. I'm not really sure if I like it tbh. I feel like i didn't do a good job. It's not really how I wanted it to come out tbh

Requested by bradfordsgoodboy
Thank u so much for requesting, really appreciate it.

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

I love you so much guys and don't forget that 💕💕

I'm publishing early cause I'm going to party today and idk what time I will be back so yea 😂

<not edited>