FOUR

It's been three weeks since Mr. Jeon last seen Twink boy. He worries as every time he visits he is only greeted by Sehun at the counter.

Mr. Jeon looks around the place once again on a Saturday morning. Sehun furrows his eyebrows and clears his throat.

"Mr. Jeon, are you looking for someone?"

"Not that I care or anything but what happened to the usual counter boy?" He inquires Sehun.

Sehun just chuckles. "You miss him, huh?" He teases him. Mr. Jeon scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I was just wondering. Are you going to tell me or not?"

"This cafe, it's closing," he confesses and frowns. "Taehyung, the counter boy, he rarely works now. He's trying to find a job," he shrugged.

"But why is it closing?"

"The owner chose to. He's moving somewhere that is three hours away. Obviously, all of us don't wanna drive that far so," he raised his arms in defense. "This week is our last week," he sighed.

"Shit, that sucks. Could you possibly tell me where Taehyung lives? Not that I care or anything but I just wanted to talk to him," Mr. Jeon bit his lips.

"Okay, well I'll give it to you, not that I care that you don't care," Sehun eyes him and walks over to the counter and grabs a notepad.

Tearing the piece of paper with the address, Sehun gave it to him and smiled. "Not that I don't care about the safety of my friend but, I trust you, Mr. Jeon."

"Okay. Sehun, I just want to repeat this one more time, for clarification, I don't care about him," Mr. Jeon reminds Sehun before he bid his farewell and made his way to Taehyung's apartment.

+

"Jimin, what is the point of having a dog if you're not going to clean their shit up," Taehyung groaned and complained. Standing in front of his bed as Jimin shifts and closes his eyes.

"I snoozed my alarm for ten more minutes, get the fuck out," he hissed and covered himself underneath the sheets.

Taehyung scoffed and looked at his watch. "I'm sure your sugar daddy won't appreciate how you're," he pursed his lips and paused his arms. "Seven minutes late," he smirked and walked out of his friend's room.

Jimin jolts, startling Podo. "Tae! How dare you, you were awake since six, why didn't you wake me up?" Jimin runs around his room, grabbing his uniform and heads to the bathroom.

"I have to clean Podo's shit," Taehyung yelled and laughed.

"Looks like someone is going to get punished today," he croaked and gagged at the thought.

Twenty minutes later, Jimin sprints to the kitchen and grabs an apple. He looks at Taehyung one last time and gave him the finger. "I fucking hate you, a daily reminder," he faked a smile and left their complex.

The sound of the door slamming echoed and Taehyung sat down and stared at Podo.

"I'm jobless," he sighed.

Podo made his way and barked, looking at Taehyung.

"Podo, not only am I jobless, I have a jamless friend."

After cleaning the pile of shit Podo left, Taehyung washed his hands as he hears someone knock on the door.

He furrows his brows, "Podo, we're not expecting anyone, are we?"

He dried his hands and unlocks the door, revealing a face that made him gasp.

Mr. Jeon. A smirk on that cocky bastard's face made Taehyung gag.

He closed the door quickly and turned around.

"That was rude," he hears Mr. Jeon chuckle.

Contemplating at the choices he has, he opens the door. Crossing his arms, Taehyung waits for Mr. Jeon to speak. "A little birdy told me that you don't have a job anymore," Mr. Jeon grinned.

"And this concerns you because?"

"It doesn't," Mr. Jeon shrugged and entered the place uninvited.

"Uh, come in?"

"A very cozy place," he complimented.

"Oh, my gosh, why are you even here," Taehyung complained and followed the man.

Mr. Jeon situates himself comfortably on the couch and grabbed a pillow to hug.

"Is that how you treat your visitors? That hurts my heart you know?" Mr. Jeon puts his hand on his chest.

"Anyways, I don't think I have properly introduced myself. My name is Jeon Jungkook," the man stood up and walked towards Taehyung, extending his hand.

"Kim Taehyung," he replied and shook his hand.

"Nice, I finally know your name. Nice to know what to call you when we're fucking."