THIRTY THREE

Jungkook smiled deeply as he looked around the office. Everyone in secluded in their own cubicle, focused on the paperwork and computer screens.

"Everyone, I would like to invite you guys to dinner today, nothing special, it would be nice to get to know each other," he spoke loudly, earning smiles from others.

Jimin and Yoongi stood together behind him, lowering down their heads as they were both nervous at how Jungkook's mood will change once he discovers about Taehyung.

"Mr. Jeon, you're very cheerful today aren't you?" Doyoung chuckles and pats his back. Yoongi sighed and shook his head before leaning to Jimin's ear. "This is going to be a bad day," Yoongi whispered softly

Jimin covered his face with his hands and groaned. "When will he realize that he's gone? I mean Taehyung did spend the night and-"

The two were both cut off by Jungkook's appearance in front of them. With a smug look on his face, he adjusted his tie and nods. "Good morning to you two. This is odd, normally you would be making out right now," Jungkook raised his eyebrows and examined the two. "Is there anything wrong?"

"There is nothing wrong with us, there is something wrong with you,"Yoongi blurted out, causing Jimin to elbow his stomach. "I am so sorry, he is very cranky. Well, gotta go." Jimin dismissed themselves as Jungkook shook his head and walked around them to face them both.

"Okay, now I'm really suspicious. You usually say 'swag couple is out,' which you did not!" Jungkook points out and chuckles. "Guys, I am your friend. Tell me, are you two fighting?"

Jimin chuckled nervously. "Oh! Would you look at that, it's time to go!" Jimin lifts his watch and shrugs his shoulders. "I am sorry, Yoongi and I have to-"

"Jimin, your watch is on the wrong time. It's 8:39 right now, not 2 in the afternoon. Anyways, I gotta go, I have work to do," Jungkook waves and walks away, leaving Yoongi and Jimin frightened at how Jungkook will be later.

+

"No, this is all wrong!" Jungkook sneered at one of his employees that he sent out to photocopy one of his files that had to be sent out by tonight. "I-How! I gave you specific instructions and you couldn't follow them! Get out."

The boy nods, trembling at Jungkook's sudden actions. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He picks his phone up, checking for the 50th time today to see if he had received any message or calls from Taehyung.

Nothing.

A loud knock startles him but clears his throat before muttering a 'come in.' The door opens as Seola slowly walks towards Jungkook. Her hands were shaking while she gripped the letter.

"Mr. Jeon, a letter for you," Seola spoke out, extending her hand. Jungkook snatches the paper and dismisses Seola. He inspects the envelope and nearly stopped breathing at what he saw once he opened it.

Letter of resignation, Kim Taehyung.