TWENTY

"I'm professional, I am fucking professional!" Taehyung scolded himself while pointing at his reflection in the mirror of the men's bathroom.

It's been two days since Taehyung had dreamt about Jungkook. Dreading to attend work today but with Jimin's constant objections, he was forced to get out of bed.

Splashing his face with cold water he rubs his eyes and dries himself before adjusting his suit and leaving the bathroom.

Walking towards the office, he chewed his lips.

It was only a dream. Taehyung thought to himself.

He took a deep breath and situated himself in his cubicle that was just outside of Jungkook's office. Fortunately, for Taehyung the door was closed and the room was dark.

Maybe Jungkook is sick? Taehyung was delighted by the absence of him. Putting his glasses on, he began to work on some files and revisions before handing it to Jungkook.

After working for several hours, it was only one and Taehyung groaned at how the day was going by slow. Pressing his lips into a thin line he contemplates whether or not he should go out to eat, considering the fact that Jimin was always with Yoongi, fucking 24/7.

Propping his head on his palm, he plays with the rim of his glasses while looking at photos of puppies. More specifically, Pomeranians.

He felt a light tap on his shoulder. He adjusts his body while turning his head to see who it was.

Jungkook.

"Hello, sorry I wasn't here, I had a meeting with my mother," he tensed at the word mother and smiled down at Taehyung. Looking around the office he nods and smiles before looking back down at Taehyung who was sitting in his chair, twidling his fingers.

Jungkook lifts his wrist and checks the time on his Rolex because you gotta flex on them hoes. "Do you want to eat? I can order one of the other workers to grab us food," he suggested, earning a fast answer from Taehyung who shook his head profusely.

Jungkook chuckled and lifted up his hands to stop Taehyung's head from shaking. "Calm down, baby."

Taehyung grits his teeth while stepping away from Jungkook and grabbing his coat from the chair. "I will go grab any food you'd like, I-I-I'm y-your assistant, Sir. J-Jeon," Taehyung stutters while Jungkook admires how flustered and shy he is.

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, folding his arms and thought about what he could have for lunch. "Lately, I've been craving Kim Taehyung," he teased while nudging Taehyung's shoulder, earning a wince from him.

Taehyung chuckled nervously. "Perhaps a salad?" He suggested. Jungkook adjusted his tie. "Perhaps not. Just give me what you think is delicious," Jungkook held his finger up to his lips and leaned over at Taehyung whose heart was racing rapidly but decided to turn around and begin walking away.

"Although, I would rather have you for lunch," Jungkook smirked and slapped Taehyung's ass, receiving a glare from him.

Taehyung slapped a hand over his mouth while walking.

"Kim Taehyung, you are a professional!"

Taehyung scolded himself while entering the elevator. He sighs while presses ground floor. Right when the elevator doors began closer, a pair of hands managed to open it while making their way in.

"Sorry about that." the woman apologizes and steps inside, pulling out her phone and texting someone. "It's alright," Taehyung says softly before looking straight ahead, not acknowledging the existence of the other.

"By the way, I'm Kim Bo Yeon, Jungkook's fiance."