THIRTY FIVE

Confused.

Jungkook was confused as he read the letter over twenty times for the past hours. He was shocked and couldn't seem to move as he spent the majority of his time scanning it. He sighed and bit his lip, preventing the tears forming in his eyes.

"Taehyung, why?"

He clenched his fist and grabbed the letter before storming out of his office and making his way to Yoongi's floor. As the elevator door opens, he spots Yoongi and Jimin at the break room, making eye contact with Jimin as he stomped his way.

"I need an answer now. Where is he?" Junngkook nearly fumes at Jimin while lifting the letter and bringing it up to Jimin's face.

"J-Jungkook, can we please-"

"Jimin, I don't fucking care about anything right now, where the fuck is he! What does he mean by leaving me, what does he mean by telling me to let him go! Jimin, why?"

Jimin sighed and brushed his hands together. Yoongi stood there, observing the two while slowly taking a sip of his coffee. Tears filled Jungkook's eyes and shook his head profusely. "I, did I do something wrong?"

Jimin was fighting back his tears and pat Jungkook's back while pulling him into a hug. "Jungkook, I am sure Taehyung has a valid reason for why he left, I'm, I can't," Jimin pondered. Jungkook scoffed and pulled away.

"No, Jimin, you know. I know Taehyung, Yoongi what happened to Taehyung?"

Yoongi pursed his lips and nods while slowly walking in front of Jungkook. Narrowing his eyes and tilting his head. Yoongi places his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and sighed. "It's not you, it's me."

Jimin groaned and pulled Yoongi away from Jungkook. "For fuck's sake Yoongi. Listen, Jungkook, I do not want to reveal any information of where Taehyung is, however, I would like to point out that Yoongi and I are not responsible for the demise of both of your relationship. If anything, blame your mom!" Jimin chuckled bitterly and raised his hands.

Jungkook froze. "My mom did this?"

"I mean, look, I wasn't supposed to say anything because Taehyug begged me not to. Great, now I feel like a douche bag. He's going to kill me," Jimin shuddered. Yoongi sighed and grabbed Jimin's wrist. "Look, we weren't supposed to say anything. If we were to stay here longer and talk to you, I'm afraid that Jimin will reveal more about where Taehyung is."

"Why can't you tell me, I am his boyfriend!' Jungkook protested, folding his arms. "Jungkook, I'm sorry. I can't. Taehyung did tell you to let him go. Maybe, just maybe, you both are not compatible with each other," Yoongi mewled, leading both his and Jimin's way out, leaving Jungkook by himself.

"B-But we are. He's the one for me," Jungkook whispers to himself.