THIRTY

As soon as Taehyung arrived at his apartment complex, he begins to call Jimin's name out loud. Barging into his room and waking the other up who was covered with a blanket. "Jimin, please, wake up!" Taehyung pleads as he nudges his friend.

Jimin groans and got up as quick as he could, his eyes widened at the sight of Taehyung. "Are you hurt! What happened!" Jimin begins to yell. Jimin reaches for his phone but Taehyung snatches it before he could and sets it down on the ground.

"I need to leave tomorrow! Jungkook's mom saw me in the building and she told me that she can get me the earliest flight to Daegu tomorrow," he sobs and sorrowfully, into Jimin's chest.

He clutched onto Jimin's shirt as he held him in silence, rocking him slowly as his tears soaked Jimin's shirt.

"I don't know what to say. I don't know what I want to say to you. I don't want my best friend to leave, I want you to stay," Jimin begins to break down in tears, patting Taehyung's back.

"I don't want to leave you Jimin! I don't want to leave Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, you, and Jungkook!" Taehyung whimpered, his lips trembled. He wiped his tears and caught his breath.

"Jimin, I don't know what to do, I have today left, my last day with you and my last day with Jungkook." Jimin cups his friend's cheeks, wiping the tears with his finger.

"Today, I want you to spend it with Jungkook. Love him with all your heart today. Cuddle with him, fuck him, fuck. Just love him. I need you to control yourself and calm yourself down. Today is your last day here, make it last."