FOURTY SEVEN

Taehyung panted profusely as he opened every door of the hotel, hoping it was an exit. Jungkook jogged behind, following the lost boy and grabbed his wrist, pinning him to the nearest wall.

"You're still sick, don't run around," Jungkook spoke softly. Taehyung whimpered and looked away, refusing to make eye contact with him. "Look at me," Jungkook demanded, using his index finger to tilt Taehyung's chin up.

Taehyung's cheeks turned pink and bit his lip, "I don't know what to say, I'm embarrassed," he sighed and looked up.  Jungkook tilted his head. "We don't need to talk about that. Right now, you need to eat," Jungkook lets him go and grabs Taehyung's hand, locking their fingers together.

Jungkook led him to the kitchen while Taehyung sat on a chair, watching Jungkook cook. Taehyung played with the strings of Jungkook's hoodie as his lips quirked up into a smile. "I missed this," he whispered to himself.

Jungkook remained flipping pancakes on the pan while Taehyung reluctantly stood up. He sighed and made his way towards Jungkook. He was now facing Jungkook's back.

He frowned and hugged him from behind. Jungkook flinched but relaxed at the sudden touch of Taehyung. "I-I-I missed you so much. I hate myself for leaving you, I am so sorry, I don't want you to despise me," Taehyung sniffled and wrapped his arms tightly around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook chuckled, turning off the stove and turning around to look down at Taehyung who was crying. Jungkook smiles and wipes the tears off with his thumb. "Don't cry, it doesn't suit you," Jungkook coed.

The pair stood in front of each other, their eyes locked and remained silent. Taehyung's eyes glistened and took a deep breath before grabbing the collar of Jungkook's collar and pulling him closer to kiss him.

Taehyung knew it was wrong, but he couldn't resist. Both their foreheads were touching as he brushes his lips against Jungkook's. As much as he wants to pull away before he loses himself, Jungkook grabs his arm and pulls him closer.

They both break the kiss and Jungkook's eyes crinkled as he smiled. "Do you still love me?" he inquired. Taehyung giggles and nodded his head. "I've always loved you, Jungkook."

"Thank you," Jungkook says.

"For what?"

"For being you."

Taehyung gently leans in and kisses Jungkook's lips again.

"Jungkook, I'm not here to break your heart anymore, I'm here to heal it."

"Well, I'm here to be with you forever."