FIFTEEN

Jungkook continuously grabbed onto Taehyung's arm for the majority of the movie, whispering stupid things such as, "Yah, did you see that? or "That was cool, Taehyung, wasn't that cool?" Taehyung remained quiet, tapping his finger on the seat.

Jungkook had gone to the washroom which had led Taehyung to glance around the dark theatre.

The people were focused on the movie, their eyes were practically glued and mesmerized by the view of Dave Franco.

Slipping his phone out of his pocket carefully, he had managed to text Jimin, but before he could even type anything, he had heard his name from across the room.

Everyone had stopped and demanded the unknown boy to shut up. "What the fuck," Taehyung curses as he sees Jungkook with a smug look on his face,  walking towards the seat while ignoring everyone who shot glares at the two of them.

Jungkook jogs up the stairs and situates himself beside Taehyung. "Did I miss anything?" He quizzed while he props his feet on the edge. "Jungkook, I hope you're aware of the number one rule when watching a movie? No talking!" He scolded the younger, earning another whisper from the audience telling them to stop talking.

Jungkook remained unbothered, shrugging and darting his eyes at the movie screen instead. Stuffing his face with popcorn, he gasps in excitement while looking back at Taehyung with popcorn stuffed in his mouth.

"Did you see that?" Jungkook muffles while nudging Taehyung's shoulder. He sighed and shook his head.

"No Jungkook. I didn't pay money to not see that," he says in a sarcastic tone. Jungkook chuckles and pinches the boy's cheeks. "Cutie."

And that's how their first date went. Jungkook's constant questions if Taehyung saw a specific part of the movie.

The pair had exited the building. Taehyung yawns and blinks while Jungkook stares at him. "Listen, I just wanna-" Jungkook stopped him as he held his finger to Taehyung's lips. "Before you say anything, I want to remind you of what I had offered you three weeks ago. The position is vacant and I'm anticipating for your approval to work for me."

Taehyung chuckles. "You sound a lot serious now compared to what happened earlier. Yah, did you see that?" Taehyung mimics him and crossed his arms. "But, I've thought about it for a while. I would love to," he smiles.

Jungkook leaned closer, staring at Taehyung. Feeling a little uncomfortable, he steps back a bit. Jungkook didn't stop and loomed closer, bringing his hand close to Taehyung's face.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Taehyung questions. "I don't wanna kiss you!" He hesitated while dragging his feet to step away from Jungkook. Taehyung clutched his chest, closing his eyes while puckering his lips.

However, his lips were not met by the ones he had been waiting for. Instead, a finger that had wiped the side of his lips. "You had a ketchup stain on the side of your lips, I was trying to be a good person and wipe it off."

+

Taehyung did not know how he ended up with six other guys, crowded in his and Jimin's apartment at one in the morning, chugging alcohol. Jimin giving Yoongi a lap dance, Hoseok being the life of the party jumping around and screaming as loud as he can. Both Jin and Namjoon had been supervising them but lost to the battle of the others bullshit and eventually began to drink.

Jungkook who was clinging onto Taehyung, while he mumbled incoherent words. Needless to say, Taehyung was the only one sane in the room while the others were dancing. Taehyung sighed helplessly, trying to remove Jungkook's arms from his legs.

"Jungkook, you need to let go of me, I have to clean up Hoseok's vomit," Taehyung cringed at the smell of Hoseok's vomit, lingering around the apartment. Not only that, but Podo chose to mark his teritory, taking a dump right beside Hoseok's vomit.

"No, I wanna stay with baby boy," he mumbled while tighetning his grip on Taehyung's legs. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung. "Y-y-you, are you a raisin?"

Taehyung looked down at him with confusion. "Because you're raisin my dick!" He exclaims before laughing out loud. The others who had heard him began to praise him. "How is that funny?" Taehyung questions himself.

Jungkook pulls him down. Losing to how masculine Jungkook was, Taehyung plopped on the ground while Jungkook moves closer to the boy. He points to Taehyung, shaking his head and clicking his mouth.

"You are a bad boy, you need to be punished," Jungkook adressed and began to remove his belt. "What the fuck, stop, you are such a dumb ass!" Taehyung flicked his head and grabbed Jungkook's hands to prevent him from doing anything dumb.

Oh how he wished he could have done that to everyone. Jimin was practically sucking Yoongi's dick secretly while Hoseok began to drunk call Jackson, complaing about how slow he is for asking him out. The power couple, Namjin had managed to tuck themseleves to bed with the blanket covering them both. Jin on top of Namjoon while he stroked the back of Jin.

"You are so fucking beautiful, Taehyung," Jungkook spoke out and stroked Taehyung's cheek. "Like, so beautiful it's not fair. Beautoful to the extent that I'm starting to believe that God became tired after making you because he spent too much time making you perfect," he managed to speak without messing up his speech.

Taehyung sat there in silence, listening to the boy while trying his best not to smile. "I like it when y-y-you do that thing where you bite your lips when I make you nervous," Jungkook smiles. "It makes me feel happy, or when you blush!" He exclaims.

"I like you, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung scoffed, looking at Jungkook whose eyes were gleaming. "Jungkook, you're drunk," he breathed out as his eyes were red from the lack of sleep. Jungkook pouts.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled, his pupils dilate while the corner of his mouth quirked up.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts, Taehyung. Drunk or not, I still like you."