TEN

"I don't want to go bowling though!" Taehyung complained for the ninth time at the backseat of Yoongi's car.

"But you love to go bowling with me!" Jimin stated.

Taehyung pouts and crossed his arms. "Yeah, when it's only the two of us! I'm just the third wheel and I don't want to go. Bowling with the two of you is bunk as fuck," Taehyung spat and kicked the back of Jimin's seat.

"Rude! Besides, you're not going to be the only one bowling with us! Someone is joining us," Jimin turned around to face Taehyung and smiled at him. "You won't be a third wheel."

Taehyung ignored him, sinking his body in the seat and went on his phone. Dreading to be the third wheel in this 'hangout' that Jimin invited him to.

The three of them had arrived at their destination. Nearly dragging Taehyung out the car, Jimin grabbed his wrist and yanked it harshly. "Okay, okay, I'm coming," he groaned and slowly made his way out of the car.

Yoongi walked up behind Jimin, wrapping his arms around his waist and rest his chin on his shoulder. Taehyung cringed at he couple's sweet moment and gagged out loud.

"I am disgusted."

"Get a boyfriend."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and dragged his feet along the concrete while following the couple. He sighed and glanced at his watch.

Before the three of them could enter, a loud disembodied voice made them stop their pace and turn around.

Jungkook.

Taehyung whipped his head and looked at the boy who had a smile on his face while waving profusely at him. "Hello, I didn't see you here," Jungkook shoves his hands in his pocket and slowly made his way to Taehyung.

Unlike his usual attire that consisted of a black suit and tie, he wore something simple. A loose, white button up, jeans, and Timberlands.

"Swag couple is out," Yoongi threw a peace sign and walked into the building, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone. Taehyung groaned and slouched, contemplating whether or not to leave with the couple or wait for Jungkook. Either way, Jungkook was able to walk fast before Taehyung could decide.

"Bowling? A CEO bowling?" Taehyung questions. Jungkook smiles and nods. "Of course, you know what they say, the couple that bowls together, stay together," he winks and grabs Taehyung's hands, locking both their hands together.

Taehyung gasped at Jungkook's sudden movements. Yanking his hand back, he stepped away from Jungkook. "Who said we are a couple, in your dreams, playboy."

"Yah," he spoke out, placing his strong hands on Taehyung's shoulders to spin him around before Taehyung had the chance to walk away. Jungkook stared at Taehyung, not leaving his glance. Taehyung darted his eyes somewhere else, in hopes that his flushed, rosy cheeks would soon dissipate.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you. I just dislike you a lot," Taehyung rolled his eyes, groaning in discomfort when Jungkook threw his arm around him and walked into the building.

"What can I do to change that?" Jungkook purred in his ear, earning Taehyung to grimace and snap away from Jungkook. "It's been a while since I've met you, Jungkook. Why can't you take the hint that I don't go for boys like you? Are you fried?"

Jungkook scoffed and bit his lips while leaning close to Taehyung's ear. "I am aware of your resentment. I'm not Patrick Star, I don't live under a rock," he whispered closely in his ear.

"I just want you to know, please, I hope that your peanut size brain remembers this; I won't give up on you, twink boy. Within a month, you'll be on your knees begging for me," he spoke out.

Earning a groan in annoyance from Taehyung, he removes Jungkook's arms from his shoulder. "You are such a fuckboy," Taehyung sneered in disgust. "Get someone else to suck your dick because it isn't me, not today, Satan!" Taehyung waved at Jungkook before turning around and walking away.