FOURTY FIVE

this book is literally gonna end this week and idk, i'm gonna miss this.

-------

There sat Taehyung on one of the chairs at a bar. Chugging down his tenth drink for the night. Bogum was nowhere to be found. Right when the pair had managed to make their way in, Taehyung had lost the sight of his friend in a second.

Rubbing his forehead, he lifts his finger and motioned the bartender to come back. "Yah, I want another drink," he spoke out loud. Feeling drowsy, he laid his head down on the counter as he covered his ears from the loud music.

Suddenly he feels a tap on his shoulder. He looks up at a man who sat right beside him. "You're not really into clubbing are you?" The man questioned, lifting up his glass and chugging it down. Taehyung nods and sighed.

"I was forced to go here. My friend disappeared."

Taehyung lays his head back down on the counter, not even aware of what the other guy had in mind. The bartender had slid his drink towards him, only to be grabbed by the unknown person. Smirking at how vulnerable Taehyung is, he slowly grabs out a powdered packet and begins to tear it up.

Pouring it into the drink and mixing it with the straw. "I think you should finish your drink. It would be a waste don't you think?" The man whispers in his ear. Taehyung rose his head up, raising his eyebrows. He narrowed his eyes and took a look at his drink.

"I guess so," he shrugs and grabs it, slowly bringing it up close to his mouth. Chugging half of it down, the man smirked and praised him. "Shit didn't know you still had it in you, considering you look a little tired."

Taehyung rested his chin on his hand. "I feel a little sick," he spoke out. Taehyung attempts to stand up from his seat, yet his body couldn't move. His heart begins to race as his vision gets blurry. "I need to go, I don't feel well," he mentions.

The guy plastered a remorse look on his face, assisting Taehyung by gripping onto his arms. "Are you sure? I can help you out," he observed the state of Taehyung.

Taehyung shook his head. "No, really. I'm fine. I need to find Bogum," he protested and attempts to walk away, only to be pulled back into the chest of the stranger. "Please, I need to go," Taehyung hissed, yanking his arm off the other.

"Please, I insist. I can help you get back to your place."

Taehyung brings his palm to the side of his head. His head was pounding and he could barely move. His body felt numb and he lost control of his balance as he grabbed onto the man. "Here, let me help you. You can stay at my place for a bit."

"That won't be necessary," a disembodied voice had startled both the stranger and Taehyung. The stranger looked back and flashed the other a smile. "No, my boyfriend and I are on our way home now."

Taehyung jerked his head up at the stranger and giggled. "Y-Y-You're n-not my b-boyfriend stranger," he snorted and pats the stranger's thigh. The man chuckled nervously. "My cute boyfriend, always joking around," he spoke out.

"That's funny because that man's boyfriend is standing right here. In front of you." The other sneered, folding his hands and glaring at the person who still held unconscious Taehyung. The man shook his head and chuckled. "Look, man, my boyfriend isn't feeling well. I need to take him home now."

The man sighed. "My name is Jeon Jungkook. The person you're holding right now is my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung."

The other man stood there in shock as he watched how Jungkook rolled up his sleeves. He clenched his jaw as he slowly stepped towards him. "Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter," Jungkook spat, grabbing the man's collar. "Listen, I don't want to cause a scene. I'm going to give you two options. Either you let go of my boyfriend and leave. Or I kick your ass. Choose one."

The man handed Taehyung back to Jungkook. Clinging to Jungkook's arm like a koala, he smiles and felt his heartache.

"I found you, my baby," Jungkook whispered in his ear.