FOURTY EIGHT

homeboy @cutieyoonminisdead suggested this chapter !

---------

Taehyung smiles and pulls away from their embrace. He sighed in relief. "Good, I thought you were mad," he chuckled while he walked back to the dining table. Jungkook's jaw clenched as he licked his lips.

He roughly grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulls him closer. Jungkook securely wrapped his arms around his waist and rubbing Taehyung's butt before slapping it, earning a loud groan from Taehyung. "J-Jungkook, w-what-" Jungkook cut him off by smacking his lips together with his.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up and led him to the master bedroom, roughly shoving Taehyung on the bed. "It's been a while, kitten," Jungkook breathed out. "I fucking missed this," his eyes burned with lust that left Taehyung to whimper.

Jungkook slides the closet door open, revealing a large collection of vibrators, blindfolds, gags, ropes, handcuffs, and all kinds of equipment that terrified Taehyung. He knew what was going to happen and shivers while he looked down on his lap.

"What kind of hotel is this? Did Christian Grey customize this room specifically for you!" Taehyung gasped in disbelief.

Jungkook chuckles and feels the texture of the belt. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, what is there that I can't do?" He grinned.

Jungkook turns around and faces Taehyung. "Baby, do you know what happens to disobedient little boys?" Taehyung gulped and gripped on the bed sheets. "I-I, t-they get punished," he softly spoke.

And just like that the younger is all over Taehyung, lips attacking every inch of skin they can as Jungkook's fingers traveled down the buttons on Taehyung. He pulls the shirt of Taehyung, exposing his shoulders and began sucking on his skin, trailing marks onto the newly exposed skin.

Taehyung moans loudly as Jungkook chuckles. The sexiest moan he has ever heard. It was his mission to get as many of those sounds out of Taehyung as he can. Taehyung was now fully naked, kissing Jungkook. Jungkook massages his butt and squeezing it as hard as he can, digging his nails in.

"Sit," Jungkook instructs. Taehyung excitedly came rushing on the bed, eager for what was about to happen. Jungkook grabs the whip and places it on the bed, smiling darkly at Taehyung. He watches him carefully while Jungkook heads towards the closet, grabbing out a ball gag, handcuffs, and a vibrator.

"You've been naughty. Leaving daddy for so long," Jungkook tells him, grabbing the handcuffs. Taehyung groans as Jungkook lifts his arms above his head and cuffs them into the headboard. Jungkook reaches the gag, securing it around Taehyung's head and into his mouth. "Beautiful."

Taehyung's chocolate brown eyes darker, very excited despite the nervous quiver in the stomach. He knew how kinky Jungkook was, but he never comprehended how rough it will be until now. Jungkook reaches behind him, picking up a metal cock ring and sliding it onto the base of Taehyung's erection. The older boy whines as Jungkook kisses his cheek and stands up.

He grabs a bottle of lube, squeezing in the right amount and smirked down at Taehyung. Jungkook pushes three fingers in his hole, causing Taehyung to squirm and moan. The younger pushes back on the digit and notices how Taehyung enjoyed it.

"What do you think about when you touch yourself?" Jungkook questions, seeing Taehyung's eyes flicker up to his. Another groan comes out. "I'm the one you think about right. You imagine that my cock is in your pretty tight hole? Fuck, you are such a slut, so sexy."

Taehyung moans again, Jungkook having hit his prostate. Jungkook's eyes darted on the other objects sprawled on the bed and smirked. He grabbed the whip and runs it down Taehyung's chest. "I don't want you to make noise unless I say so."

Another moan comes out of Taehyung, tears forming at the corners of his eyes. "Did slutty Tae like that?" Jungkook asks, bringing his whip down on Taehyung's stomach.

"Such a pretty slut," Jungkook compliments. Taehyung's cock was leaking and hardening more and he just yearns for Jungkook to fuck him senseless. Jungkook brings the whip down a few more times then throws the item on the foor, not being able to stand the sight of Taehyung anymore.

He grabs the vibrator and turns it off. "I am going to fuck you so hard," Jungkook tells him. Taehyung moans, back arching. "Please," he spoke loudly. Jungkook doesn't waste any time and sliding his member in Taehyung's hole. Taehyung wincing at the sudden entrance of Jungkook's member.

Taehyung can't manage to speak as he rolled his eyes back. In his euphoric state while Jungkook thrust in him. Jungkook slaps his ass as Taehyung shouts his name. He groans at the feeling, wanting to come so badly.

Jungkook takes another minute to come down and steady himself then pulls out, leaving Taehyung to complain. "I want, I need to come, hurts so bad!"

Jungkook smirks and removes the cock ring, jamming his finger roughly into Taehyung's prostate. That was all it took for the older boy to come undone, releasing violently over his chest and moaning loudly. Jungkook began to remove the handcuff and brings his arms down to lay at his sides.

Jungkook cleans him up and stumbles around the room, putting all the toys back in the closet. He then comes back and sneaks under the covers, laying beside Taehyung and cuddling with him.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked quietly.

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"No, thank you," Jungkook protested. Taehyung's eyes narrowed and raised his eyebrows. "What, I'm thanking you for still loving me," he chuckled.

"I'm thanking you for giving me the chance to love you once again."

Taehyung's eyes drift shut, arms wrapped around each other. "I love you, Taehyung."

"I love you too, Jungkook. The difference by now is that I will never leave you."

Both boys cuddle in closer, drifting into a deep slumber in minutes.