EIGHTEEN

A loud knock disrupted Jungkook's focus from the desktop. Scratching his head he gave the person permission to enter. He sets his glasses down and rose up to greet the person who was probably Taehyung.

Jungkook grabbed a spoon from his lunch bag, checking his reflection if he looked decent. Adjusting his hair one last time he walks towards the door, opening it with a smile on his face.

It was Seola.

Jungkook's smile dropped when he sees that Seola had been holding the files that Taehyung were supposed to give to him. "Hello, Mr. Jeon, here are the files you have requested," she bats her eyelashes and hands him the stack of files. Jungkook awkwardly nods and retrieve the files.

"Seola, you don't work in this department, you are at the front desk. Taehyung is supposed to do this, where is he?"

Seola scoffed. "Well, I mean, I suggested I would give it to you, considering the fact that he's a rookie, he may not know how to revise these. I thought I would help," she smiles and made her way into his office uninvited.

Jungkook clenched his fist while he closed the door. Worrying about his employee. In Jungkook's eyes, there was. She didn't have the anatomy of a male.

Seola sat on the seat in front of Jungkook's desk, crossing legs while looking through. Smacking her lips while she hummed.

Jungkook sighed and walked behind her and snatched the files. "Seola, you are not authorized in this department, considering the fact that you're needed at the front desk which is 16 floors down. I suggest you head back," Jungkook grits his teeth.

"Oppa, I was just trying to help!" She bit her lips and pouts. Jungkook cringed but remained bored while folding his arms.

"Seola, I asked you with a smile on my face. Please, return to your designated spot."

She huffs and turns around. The same time Taehyung opened the doors with a shocked look on his face. "I'm sorry!" He squeaked and closed the door.

Seola chuckles and looks back at Jungkook. "Are you sure about that?" Jungkook ignored Seola but opened the door for her.

Seola rolls her eyes and leaves, giving Taehyung room to enter. He slowly made his way while Jungkook examined him.

What a snack.

Jungkook licked his lips and remained calm.

"Mr. Jeon," Taehyung turned around, facing Jungkook.

"Fuck, how am I suppose to work with you when all I wanna do is bend you over that desk and fuck you?" He asked while making his way towards Taehyung.