THIRTY SEVEN

i am so sorry for the short chapters.

--

Mrs. Jeon situated herself as she took a seat across Jungkook. She scoffed as Jungkook folded his arms, remaining silent. "Who do you think you are barging into my own home and talking to, uh," she paused and cleared her throat. "Just don't do that again."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and pressed his lips into a thin line. "First of all, this is not your home. I bought it for you with my own money. Secondly, I don't give a fuck whose name your fuck buddies are. Third, how can you be so selfish? I found someone I love and you ruin it for me!" Jungkook spat, clenching his fist.

Mrs. Jeon remained silent as she observed how distraught her son is. She found amusement at how Jungkook displayed his immaturity. "I am only doing this for one reason only which is to protect our company."

Jungkook chuckled. "It's my company. Dad didn't mention you at all when he was dying, this is my inheritance, not yours. If you think that being gay can ruin our company, think about how many men you fucked when you were still married to dad. Fucked up," Jungkook spoke loudly.

Mrs. Jeon grit her teeth in annoyance. "Look, if all you're going to is sit around and sulk about that boy, you might as well help me with your wedding," Mrs. Jeon ordered, tapping her fingers on her lap.

Jungkook scoffed and turns away from her. "What did I tell you? I will not get married. Not with her not with anyone else. Only Taehyung."

Mrs. Jeon lets out a bitter laugh, walking towards and Jungkook and stroking his cheek. "Honey, if you make one more mistake, I'll make sure to teach both you and Taehyung a lesson."