FOURTEEN

+ i'll try to update later :)

'Jungkook has abs.' Taehyung's thoughts were consumed by Jungkook for the past thirty minutes. Checking his phone every minute in anticipation if Jungkook was ready to pick him up.

Taehyung may have saved that picture from him. Podo looked at Taehyung, tilting his head with his tongue out. "What? He has a nice body," he snapped at the dog, earning a bark from Podo.

Taehyung made his way to the window, checking if there were any indications that his prince charm- shit, I mean, a Jungkook was outside.

A loud ding had caused Taehyung to instantly run up to his bed, causing Podo to run in shock.

Grabbing his phone right away he bites his lips, practically having a heart attack just because of one boy.

'Stupid mother fucker broke ass ugly piece of shitty boy who is jamless..' is calling

Taehyung groaned. He lazily answered and brought it up to his ear. "What?"

"Uh, rude. So, are you guys together now?" Jimin exclaims over the phone.

"No, but I'm waiting for him so."

He hears Jimin squeal and muffled voices that Taehyung could not decipher. "Yoongi, he says that they're practically together now!"

"Jimin, are you deaf? We are going on a friendly date. I'm only seeking for a friendship."

Jimin muffled a few words and suddenly laughed. "Shit, sorry I gotta go, Yoongi is, you know, yeah, bye!"

Taehyung set his phone down on his lap and patiently waited for Jungkook to inform his arrival. Despite Taehyung's constant objections of having a crush on him, he can't help but feel butterflies forming in his stomach when he receives stupid messages from him or his unexpected visits.

Taehyung yearned for more.

A loud knock interrupted his thoughts. Getting up, he makes his way to the door and opens it slowly. It was Jungkook.

Jungkook wore his usual attire that consists of a white shirt, jeans, and his Timberlands. Taehyung smiles and greets him. "Hello, Jungkook."

Jungkook widened his eyes, stepping into his apartment. "This is odd, you never smile at me," he says slowly, earning Taehyung to chuckle. "Didn't I say I was seeking friendship? I am actually trying."

Jungkook crossed his arms. "Fair enough. Are you ready?" Taehyung nods and grabs his coat. Stroking Podo one last time, he bids his farewell and leaves with Jungkook. The pair walked beside each other, Taehyung admiring the night sky while Jungkook admired the other.

"Where are you taking me?" Taehyung inquires the boy who was silent and kept staring intensely at the boy. "Hello, Jungkook?" Only receiving the sounds of crickets. Taehyung sighs and placed his hand on his hip.

"Jungkook, I wanna suck your dick."

Jungkook immediately opens his mouth in shock and tries to speak, however, he couldn't form words due to the other's sudden confession. "For real!"

Taehyung laughs and shook his head. "You are so dumb, of course not. I don't want your dick," he cringed at the words that just slipped out of his mouth. Jungkook frowns, opening the car door for Taehyung to get in.

"You honestly made me happy," Jungkook mumbled, dragging his feet on the concrete while making his way to the other side of the car to get in. His sudden mood changes confused Taehyung.

"Oh please, don't tell me you're all depressed because one person doesn't wanna suck your dick."

"But I am, now," he paused to sigh and clutched his chest.

Taehyung sat in his car, incredolous at how dramatic the boy is. "I get to kiss you, that's the only way I can be happy," Jungkook spoke firmly, staring Taehyung in the eyes.

Taehyung grunted, "You cheeky little fucker, no way!" He refused and looking outside the window.

Jungkook remained silent while drove.

The whole drive to the place Jungkook was taking him was silent. Jungkook refused to make eye contact or talk to Taehyung, which, it was really dramatic to Taehyung because of his immaturity.

Jungkook had taken him to the movies. The two got out of the car and Taehyung walked behind Jungkook, grabbing his wrist.

"Yah, you're so dramatic."

Jungkook pouts and looks away. Taehyung gripped on his wrist while looking at him in utter disbelief. "You are despicable," Taehyung mutters.

"Yeah, well you're atrocious. You ruined my day," Jungkook spoke out.

Taehyung sighed helplessly. "A kiss on the cheek. That's all," he says softly.

Taehyung huffs and leans in slowly. Jungkook who had his face turned so that his cheek was exposed for Taehyung to kiss.

Closing his eyes, he leans in, only for his kiss to meet a soft pair of plump lips. Taehyung opened his eyes to see that Jungkook was kissing him. On the lips.

Taehyung couldn't move. Their lips moved in sync, Jungkook grabbing Taehyung's waist to pull him closer.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook's chest lightly. "I said a kiss on the cheek, why did you turn your head!" He shouts.

Jungkook smirks and walks away from Taehyung, walking confidently while touching his lips.