FIVE

Yoongi groaned at the arrival of his two friends, Namjoon and Jin. After their vacation in Japan, they forced Yoongi to pick them up at the airport at five in the morning. Needless to say, Yoongi was pissed.

Of course, if Yoongi was going to suffer, he brought along his assistant with him, Jimin.

"Sir, I got your caramel macchiato," Jimin carefully places the drink on the table. Yoongi nods and closes his eyes.

"If you don't mind me asking, sir. Why did you invite me to wait for their arrival?" Jimin inquires the man who was on the verge of yelling in frustration.

"Do you know how much I value sleep? These fuckers forced me to go here and if I am going to suffer, you're coming with me," Yoongi trailed off. "Now come here and be my pillow," he demanded Jimin who quietly shuffles beside Yoongi.

Yoongi leans on Jimin's shoulder and closes his eyes.

Jimin bit his lips, reluctant to make a move otherwise he will wake him up.

It's been three weeks since Jimin became his assistant. Regardless of the stories made up about Mr. Min, Jimin could not fathom their false accusations of the man.

Yeah, he's grumpy, lazy, and sleepy but Jimin didn't mind that all.

The duality of their personalities was the exact opposite.

But according to Tae, "Opposites attract."

+

Okay, Jimin was responsible to wake Yoongi once they announced the arrival of Namjoon and Jin. They both fell asleep.

Namjoon and Jin walked around the airport, navigating their friend, only to see a view of two boys. One snuggling while the other was safely secured with the arms wrapped around from the other.

The couple stared at them in disbelief.

"Is that Yoongi, is he cuddling-"

"Wait, is that Yoongi's arms wrapped around that cute boy!" JIn squealed and squeezed his boyfriend's arm.

Jin pulled out his phone and took a picture of the pair. "Yah, what are you doing?" Namjoon questioned the boy's motives.

"Pics or it never happened. Isn't that what they all say?"

They both chuckle and walk towards the snuggling pair. Namjoon nudges Yoongi who groaned and continued to snuggle with Jimin.

"Min Yoongi!" Jin spoke loudly.

Jimin opens his eyes and widens them. He attempts to stand up but Yoongi remains the same and securely wraps his arms around his waist.

"Hello, you two must be Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin! I am Min Yoongi's assistant, Park Jimin," he smiled, trying to remove Yoongi's hands. "I,I,I'm sorry, let me just wake him up," he smiles and shoves Yoongi lightly.

"Mr. Min, please wake up, Mr. Kim and-" he looks up at the pair. "The Kims are here, please wake up."

"Shut up, Jimin. I'd rather finger an outlet than wakeup, you're so soft and cuddly."

"Please, Mr. Min. Get up for me please," Jimin pouts.

Yoongi groans and sits up. Taking a look at Jimin with a smile but the smile dissipates when he comes face to face with the Kims.

"Yoongi, it looks like you've been licking the rim of Jimin's asshole because you're whipped as fuck," Namjoon chuckled and intertwined his fingers with Jin's before walking away, leaving both Jimin and Yoongi flustered.