FIFTY

"I'm here, I'm here," Jungkook sighed, jogging towards his mother while adjusting his tie. Mrs. Jeon sighed in relief and clutched her purse while she examined Jungkook's attire. "You look handsome. Please don't disappoint me," she warned him and walked away.

"Ugh," he groaned and took a seat on the couch. Boyeon suddenly makes an appearance as she popped out of the closet. "What's up hoe," she greeted Jungkook and grabbed a drink from the mini fridge, tossing one as well to Jungkook.

"It's not right for the groom and bride to see each other before their wedding you know," Jungkook teased. Boyeon gagged and looked at Jungkook. "Thinking of dick makes me sick," she grimaced. Jungkook lifts up his wrist and checks the time.

"It's showtime," Jungkook announced, grabbing Boyeon's wrist and pulling her. Boyeon groaned and stood up. "Well, today's the day," she continued. "I'm ready to get married."

+

Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook walked together on the aisle, Mrs. Jeon giving a peck on Jungkook's forehead. She leaned closer to Jungkook and whispering, "Jeon Jungkook, you have made the right choice," before parting her way and Jungkook who situated himself with his groomsmen; Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin.

As the music started to play, signaling the bride's arrival, Jungkook looked at his friends and smiled deeply. The doors swing open as the audience's eyes were focused on Boyeon. She walked together with her mom and dad, smiling and crying. Jungkook felt his heartache as he stared at his best friend.

He knew those kinds of tears because it was the tears she had whenever she thought about the love of her life. She looked down at the bouquet of flowers she was holding and lets out a sniffle. As she arrived, she stood in front of Jungkook.

Before the priest could proceed, they were all stopped by Hoseok that interrupted everyone with his sound effects that echoed around the church. With a basket of flower petals in one hand and a megaphone on the other.

"Hello! Welcome, you were all invited to experience this beautiful wedding of Jeon Jungkook ad Kim Boyeon. You two are one lucky mother fuckers," he continued, recieving a gasp from the audience. Mrs. Jeon stood up and looked at Jungkook with fear in her eyes. Jungkook shrugged and looked away.

"Hit it Jackson!" He spoke out and Jackson who stepped behind Hoseok had a bluetooth speaker in his hand. He pulls out his phone and presses play.

Color by Todrick Hall began playing as Hoseok and Jackson walked together down the aisle, while Hoseok was throwing rainbow flower petals everywhere. The song continues playing as they reached the end. Jackson points to the pianist as the ceremony began.

The audience gasped as both Taehyung who was in a suit and Seola who wore a dress began walking. Boyeon began sobbing as Seola stared at her in awe. Taehyung, whose cheeks were stained by a bright color of red was observing how Jungkook's eyes crinkled.

Jungkook's mouth curved into a smile, tears beginning to form in his eyes. Boyeon grabs Jungkook's hands and strokes it. "We're doing it," she whispers and smiles. Jungkook nods and sniffles.

The priest remained silent as he observed the four of them with disgust plastered on his face. Jin scoffed and pushed the priest away and grabbed the bible. "Alright, what's up, I'll be your preacher for today, accompanied by this beautiful nun, Namjoon. Everyone, take a seat," Jin announced

The ring barrier, Podo had reached the alter with four rings that were customized. It included all the colors of the rainbow, leaving both Seola and Taehyung in shock.

As the ceremony went on, Seola, Boyeon, and Taehyung had said their vows. It was time for Jungkook to say his vows. He wiped a tear room his eye, making everyone in the room awe. He slips out a soft chuckle and reached into is jacket, pulling out a folded piece of paper. He looked back at Taehyung's eyes and huffed.

"I know, you all are surprised at the sudden change. Isn't this wedding one of a kind? Taehyung, can't you believe we're getting married? It's only been two days since I found you and now here you are, in front of me. Remember when we first met each other? Your clumsiness brought us together. How I cried over that stupid jacket because I thought it ws the love of my life when the one I loved was right in front of me. You are the one that changed me. Because of you, I learned to love. During the time you were gone, it made me realize that I shouldn't count tie by the clock. I should it count it by the moments that you and I experience. The past are things we can't change. We need to accept it. I promise that I will love you, I will be here for you. It will be you, Jeon Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook vs the world. Yah, you are the person that made me realize that darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can. Taehyung, you healed me. Because of that, I will love you forever."

After they all have exchanged their vows, the pastor, Jin gave his blessings and finally said the words that were jabs to their heart. "I know pronounce you husband and husband and wife and wife."

Taehyung smiled leaned in, kissing Jungkook. Seola and Boyeon who were already on the ground making out, leaving everyone laughing. Everyone cheered as they rose to their feet as the couples walked down the aisle as husband and husband, wife and wife.

As the place started to clear out, everyone were on their way to head to the venue. Jungkook and Taehyung stood hand in hand while walking towards Mrs. Jeon. "Mrs. Jeon," Taehyung spoke. She scoffed and brought her hand, about to slap Taehyung but Jungkook gripped onto.

"That's my husband. Don't you ever lay a hand on him," Jungkook rasped before letting go. Mrs. Jeon cleared her throat and looked at Jungkook."

"What was that? This was-"

"This wedding was beautiful. Mother, I plan on spending my life with Taehyung. You can't defeat love mom. Money can't buy love," he spoke and reached into his jacket, pulling out a envelope and handing it to her.

"This is the final cheque I will give to you. This will be the last time I will see you because I do not plan on associating myself with you. Have fun, fuck everyone for all I care. Just take note of this. I am Jeon Jungkook. If you ever mess with me or my husband, you will face consequences," he growled.

"Jungkook," she stammered, grabbing onto his arm.

"Karma has no menu, it will serve what you deserve," Jungkook spat and grabbed Taehyung's hand, leaving his mother in distraught alone.