ONE

Taehyung was ecstatic of how his day started. Despite the unpleasant sight of Podo's pile of shit on the bed, as a result of Taehyung, cleaning up in the end as his friend refused to clean the dog's waste.

"What the fuck is the point of having a dog if you're not going to clean their shitty ass waste from the floor?" Taehyung, for the fifth time in an hour, complains over the phone to his friend, Jin.

"You know what?"

Taehyung pouted and tilted his head in confusion. "You just gotta stay PAWsitive!" Jin exclaims over the phone loudly. Taehyung hissed at the boy's voice.

He scoffed at the elder's childish behavior. Before he could speak he was interrupted by an echo of the bell at the counter.

"Gotta go, someone's going to order."

"Awh, I had more jokes to tell you today," Jin sighed.

"Yeah alright, bye," Taehyung dismissed himself out of their kitchen and headed to the customer who was looking at the pastries in the glassed box.

Taehyung situated himself, fixing his posture and smiled. "Hello, welcome to Goodie's bakery, what can I get you?" He politely asked the male.

"About time," the other muttered, leaving Taehyung to widen his eyes.

"Ugh, it's you again, great," Taehyung said sarcastically. "Of course I am. I was so delighted with the customer service here, I had to go back," Mr. Jeon observed. Taehyung scoffed at his caustic remark and cleared his throat.

"What would you like to order?" Taehyung mumbled, completly over their conversation already.

Mr. Jeon prursed his lips and brought his index finger, pointing it at a notepad on the counter. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and picked the pad up. "What?"

"I would like to order 200oz, four shots, 1/3 decaf, no foam soy bean cappucino with three pumps of sugar- free vanilla and two pumps of choclate with four sweet and lows and extra whipped cream," he grins at Taehyung.

He quickly wrote the ridicolous order and glared at him. "Coming right up, ass wipe."

"That's not my name, kitten."

Taehyung cringes at the nickname and ignored him, continung to make the drink.

Mr. Jeon taps his foot on the wooden floor, checking his watch for the fourth time. He sighed and unlocked his phone and texting his co-worker, Yoongi.

JK: I might be late, just proceed with the remaining interviews for today.

Yoongi: K

With one last glance at his clock Mr. Jeon spoke up. "Can you fucking hurry, I don't have all day."

Taehyung whipped his body and narrowed his eyes as he tilted his head. "Your order was long, be patient and wait sir."

After two minutes of the two boy's bickering, they were both cut off by Sehun. "Taehyung, please, give Mr. Jeon his drink. Here, you could have a cookie. Freshly baked," Sehun smiled and handed Mr. Jeon a bag full of cookies.

Mr. Jeon grabbed the coffee and the bag full of cookies and examined the drink. Taehyung chuckled, "What now?"

"Who knows. You may be an assasin, hired to kill me!"

Taehyung shook his head and organized the counter. Mr. Jeon took a sip and moaned at the taste of the drink. "Hot!" He shrieked, spitting the excess liquid in his mouth, aiming directly at taehyung.

He stood at the exact position in shock, eyes widened. He gritted his teeth in anger and wiped his face. Taehyung was covered with the man's drink and saliva.