TWENTY ONE

Taehyung slowly walked on the pavement as he just left Jin and Namjoon's bakery. With two cups of coffee in a tray in one hand and the other with a sandwich. He sighed and continued to think about the woman he encountered at the elevator.

"She's beautiful, she's nice, I think?" Taehyung spoke to himself before speeding up his pace as he had realized he had been gone for an hour. Scolding himself, he tries his best to make it back in time as he had just entered the doors of the building.

Seola, at the front desk, her eye twitched at the arrival of Taehyung. Choosing to ignore her, he made his way to the elevator and extended his pinky to press the button.

The elevator door opens to Yoongi and Jimin whose both attire's all messed up and wrinkly, A trail of hickeys on Jimin's neck was prominent as Yoongi's lips were bruised. Taehyung shot them a look of confusion while Yoongi and Jimin laughed.

"Hey, Tehyung. We were just leaving!" Jimin waved at his friend as both the pair had stepped out of the elevator. Taehyung nods and tilts his head. "Uh, your shift ends at seven, Jimin."

Yoongi shrugs. "My baby and I are going to a Kumamon convention. Swag couple is out," he announces while lightly yanking Jimin and intertwines his hands with Jimin's. "Of course," Taehyung huffed and stepped into the elevator.

Once the door opened, Taehyung reluctantly walked passed everyone while biting his lips. It was already weird enough that he had a dream about Jungkook, a man he despises but can't help but fond of his cute little bunny smile.

Taehyung stopped halfway and his smile dropped at the woman he saw earlier at the elevator exit Jungkook's office. Jungkook who held the door open for her and the woman who faced Jungkook and flashed him a cheeky smile.

The woman proceeds to walk towards Taehyung and stopped as she was now facing him. "Bye, Taehyung, have a great day!" She chirped while smiling brightly at Taehyung.

"I-I-I, t-thanks," Taehyung stuttered and played with the end of his tie, refusing to make eye contact with her. She slips out a chuckle and suddenly pinched Taehyung's cheeks.

"So you're the boy who stole my fiance's heart!" She cooed at how adorable he is. Taehyung flashed her a look of confusion while she lets go of his cheeks and clears her throat. "I'm not actually Jungkook's fiance. Well, I am, but both Jungkook and I have our eyes set on someone else."

Taehyung sighed in relief but still reluctant of trusting her. She scoffed and crossed her arms. "Taehyung, it's okay. Please, say something."

"I'm sorry Miss," he apologized and bowed at her.

"Jungkook was right," she added. "You are for sure a bottom," her eyes sparkled as grin was plastered on her face. Taehyung stood in front of her in disbelief while he monitored her every move.

Taehyung stood there in shock, his mouth wide open while the woman, Bo Yeon's presence was already gone before he could talk to her again. Jungkook cleared his throat behind Taehyung with a smirk while walking towards him. He grabbed Taehyung's wrist and the pair made their way to his office while Jungkook closed the door, locking it.

Taehyung whimpered as Jungkook pressed him against the wall. "Kitten, you look a little tense. What happened to my lunch?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head. Pure lust in his eyes that made Taehyung weak.

Taehyung hands him the squished muffin and the coffee. "I-I-, here," he stuttered and watched Jungkook snatch the food and threw it on the ground carelessly, not caring about the furniture that could have been stained.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, stilled pinned against the wall while Jungkook looks down at him with an intense gaze. "Fuck, I want you," Jungkook's pupils dilate.

Taehyung looked away and stared at his desk as a distraction, refusing to look at him. Before Taehyung took a chance to process everything, Jungkook pulled him close and locked his lips with his.

Their kiss was small but it grew bigger and more intense.

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist. Jungkook placed his lips against Taehyung's neck, he sucked on the skin. When he pulled away, he smiled at the red mark he had left.

Before the two can continue a loud knock disrupts them and startles Taehyung. Wiping their mouths and Taehyung attempting to cover the red mark on his neck he follows Jungkook who sighed and opened the door.

It was Jimin and Yoongi, both holding a huge Kumamon bear and Yoongi who had a Kumamon bag. Jimin smiled and greeted them both while handing them a condom. Kumamon themed.

"Don't be silly, and protect your willie."

---

You guys were so pressed of how the last chapter ended.

I'm going to try to update a lot tommorow because I will be busy over the weekend.