SEVEN

i'm sorry that there isn't a lot of vkook chapters, i get kind of distracted and i write about yoonmin. i promise that i will start to write chapters about VKOOK.

+

Jimin opened his eyes from his deep slumber. His eyes widened as he felt an arm wrapped around his waist securely. Startled at the unknown person, he jolts out of bed, stumbling and falling on the ground.

"Fuck, my body is so sore," he complains and rubs his head. He hears shuffling and a snore.

Jimin grabs onto the bed stand for assistance and lifts himself up. He leans forward and takes a peek at Yoongi sleeping. Naked.

As he planned to go back to bed, Jungkook barges in the room with a smug look on his face.

"Let's play video games!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Jimin yelped and covered himself with the blanket.

Yoongi groaned and muttered, "Get the fuck out, go to work."

"Hyung, I ask you to always play Fortnite with me but you'd rather beat your meat," he scoffed.

"Correction, I don't need to beat my meat anymore because I have Jimin to do that. Now go get that Twink boy to satisfy your needs," he growled and closed his eyes again.

"Twink," Jungkook smiled. "Jimin, you should tell your friend to answer my messages."

"Noted."

+

Jungkook was dreading to come to work. The weekend was not enough for him. Greeted by the other employees he flashed a smile and walked directly straight to the office, only to be stopped by Seola.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon," she spoke in a seductive tone. Twirling the strands of her hair and chewing her gum obnoxiously. Jungkook clenched his fist in annoyance but smiles. "Good morning, Seola."

"I heard that you are interested in looking for a personal assistant. I believe I am qualified to take on that role," she smirks and rests her hands on Jungkook's chest.

"Yes, I am but I actually already have a person in mind," he declines and turned away, entering his office.

Seola frowns and grabs his wrist. "What, who?"

"His name is Taehyung. I hope that you treat my assistant with respect," he smiles, leaving Seola appalled.

Okay, maybe Jungkook lied. He wasn't so sure if Taehyung would accept his offer, but Taehyung was jobless.

me: I have an offer that I would love for you to think about..

me: And no, it does not have anything to do with my dick.

Twink: depends. what is it?

me: It's a well-known fact that your jobless, so I am wondering if you would like to become my personal assistant?

me: Pretty please.

Twink: I'm not qualified to be your assistant.

me: Yes you are.

Twink: I didn't go to college and shit, how can you expect me to be your personal assistant??

me: all you have to do is schedule appointments and inform me. Keep track of my calendar, make presentations and shit, you know what, it is so easy, even a seventh grader can do it.

Twink: It depends. I'll see.

me: do you want me to come over?

Twink: what, no! why?

me: idk, I can entertain you or whatever ;)

Twink: winks are never a good sign.

me: pls

me: i promise i won't bite

Twink: I have to go, my friend is here.

me: who

me: you have a friend

Twink: Yessssssssss, i gotta go, i need to let him in

me: He? as in him? your friend is a boy?

Twink:  Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

"What the fuck!" Jungkook yells. He was fuming as he got up and walked around his office to calm down.

"Sir? Is there anything wrong?" One of the employees asked as she hid behind the door.

"Clear my schedule, I gotta go somewhere, it's urgent."