FOURTY ONE

Bogum slowly made his way to Taehyung's room with a bucket of cold water. A smile crept up to his face as he opened the door slowly. Taehyung, who was laying on his bed was in his deep slumber, slipping out a snore from his lips.

Bogum grimaced at the weight of the bucket and speed walks to Taehyung, dumping the ice cold water on him. Taehyung rose up and groaned loudly. "I don't think I dreamed of Jungkook at all, why the fuck did you-"

"Jungkook?" Bogum cut him off. Taehyung opened his eyes and covered his face with embarrassment. His face reddened and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I was reminiscing right when I felt the cold water hit me," Taehyung chuckled.

"And now you will tell me, story time!" Bogum clapped cheerfully and plopped on Taehyung's damped bedsheets. "When I was living in Busan, I had a dream about Jungkook. A sexual dream, might I add. I guess I was talking in my sleep and Jimin heard me which he decided that it would be a fantastic idea to splash cold water on my face," Taehyung laughed.

Bogum smiled in amusement. "You know, I still don't understand why you two broke up," Bogum shrugs and gets up. "Didn't we go over this already. His mom is scary as fuck," Taehyung sighed.

"It's like Little Mermaid. I'm the boy version of Ariel, Jungkook is the prince, and his mother his Ursula," Taehyung joked. "I mean you're not wrong," Bogum chuckles.

"So, do you plan on finding him, you know," Bogum hinted. Taehyung tilts his head. "I think about that a lot. I don't know. "I'm scared that when we meet each other again, he may have someone else. I don't want to get hurt," Taehyung scoffed. "Wow, I'm so fucking selfish as well, I left him, I hurt him. How can I face him when I broke his heart?" Terror overtook his face as he buried his hands in his hair.

"But you still love him and he may still be in love with you. From the stories, you have told me, a lot of people has left him. It took him a long time to learn to love again, Taehyung. He discovered how to truly love someone when he found you."

"I don't know. I'll let fate decide for me," Taehyung folded his hands on his lap. Bogum scrunches his nose and looks down. "We should probably get off, your bed is wet and I feel disgusted."

Taehyung flicked his forehead, "Maybe you shouldn't have dumped water on me," he spluttered and pushed Bogum off. "You're cleaning this up."