TWENTY FIVE

a hoseok chapter :)

hoseok is a little!

+

Hoseok's stomach growled loudly. He crossed his arms and pouts. He had just got out of dance lessons and he had been stuck in a small café, waiting for the storm to pass.

As much as he wanted to to eat, he couldn't. The coach became very strict as their final show is coming up. The dancers had and needed to weight the desired weight the coach wanted.

Propping his head on his palm he looked outside and counted how many cars he saw that was red.

"Looks like my kit ten is hungry," he hears a voice behind him. He scoffed at the person and ignored him.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, daddy is a meanie."

He finally turns his head and faces Jackson who held a cupcake in his hand and a latte in th other. He slid beside Hoseok and pinched his shoulder lightly.

"How has my kitten been doing?" He asked.

Hoseok began to slip into little space and whined. "Hoseok, can't eat! Hoseok needs to be skinny said the teacher."

Jackson frowns and wraps his shoulder around him, giving him packs on both of his cheeks. "My kitten, you need to eat. Listen to daddy okay?"

Hoseok nods and obeys him. Jackson divising the cupcake into small pieces. He grabbed one and brought it to Hoseok's mouth.

"Yummy!"

"Delicous right, kitten?" Jackson smiles. He do templates whether or not it was the right time to ask Hoseok out. Screw it.

"Kitten, I know daddy has been a meanie to you lately. But, daddy is wondering if you'd lile to be his boyfriend?" He bit his lip, looking at Hoseok who was still chewing on his cupcake.

"Like, you will be my full time daddy?"

"Full time daddy, full time best friend, and full time boyfriend."

Hoseok smiled and squeled. "I'd love that daddy! Can we go home?" He asked. Jackson chuckles and strokes Hoseok's cheek.

"Let's go home, kitten."