TWENTY THREE

"I just don't want his mother to get mad at him even more because he's together with me, not Bo Yeon," Taehyung sighed, fiddling his hands while he was at Yoongi's office talking to Jimin.

"Think about it this way," Jimin continues. "You go to a restaurant, you order a hamburger but you get a hot dog instead."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and shot him a glare. "So, how is that suppose to comfort me?" Taehyung scoffed at his friend's stupidity. "The beginning of the negative side effects of marijuana."

Jimin laughed, "You're funny! I gotta go. I'm going to sleep at his place tonight," Jimin informed his friend while grabbing a duffel bag from his room and bringing it out to the living room. He then brought out a collection of lingerie and toys. Taehyung sat on the couch, observing how Jimin neatly packed the objects.

"So, uh, what are you guys doing tonight?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know. He wants to try new stuff. Maybe a little bit of roleplay? Meh, I'll update you whatever happens," Jimin shrugged and continued to pack. Taehyung nodded his head and grabbed his phone, contemplating whether or not he should text his boyfriend.

Yes, his boyfriend. Jeon Jungkook.

me: Hello :)

JeonCock: My baby, I miss you.

me: We saw each other last night.

Jeoncock: I know, but I'm stressed as fuck

JeonCock: I need you

me: I gotta get ready, sir. ;)

JeonCock: I'll be waiting

Taehyung set his phone down and bit his lip. His heart racing rapidly. Jimin had finished packing and zipped his bags. "Okay, I'm leaving!" Jimin chirped while floundering around the apartment while he carried the heavy bag.

Taehyung mumbles but kept his attention on the television. He had been emotionally attached to the series Radio Romance. The fact that he was on the last episode had emotionally crushed him. Clutching on his pillow at the last scene he was interrupted by Jimin walking back.

"Uh, there's a woman outside waiting for you. She said she is Jungkook's mother," Jimin scratched the back of his head and frowned.

---

Oops.