TWENTY SEVEN

DURING THE NEX CHAPTERS IT WILL BE A LOT MORE SEXUAL AND MATURE + THERE WILL BE VISUALS ADDED IN. IT WILL NOT BE TOO REVEALING BUT BEWARE

I WARNED ALL OF YOU LITTLE FUCKERS. ENJOY!

+

Four days left until Taehyung leaves. He decides to focus that this day will be a Jimin and Tae day.

They planned on shopping, watching movies, and eating out. Jimin had suggested that Taehyung should help him shop for clothes.

Clothes? More like lingerie for Yoongi.

"Okay, how about this?" Jimin asked his friend. He had tried on a maroon laced underwear. Taehyung shrugs. "It looks good I guess. No homo," he yawns.

"Okay, I need you to try some on!" Jimin suggested, pulling his friend up from the seat. Taehyung shook his head. "I'm fine, thank you." Taehyung declined his offer and tries to sit back down but Jimin was too strong to pull him back up.

"Here, you can wear this one. Wear this white one. I'm sure Jungkook will bust the biggest nut once he sees you in this," Jimin hands him the outfit and takes a seat.

Taehyung nods and begins to strip uncomfortably while slipping on the desired set Jimin had made him wear.

"Uh," Taehyung spins around slowly, recieving a clap from Jimin. "This is perfect! Wait till Jungkook sees this!" Jimin squels.

"This is weird, I should take this off," Taehyung says but Jimin grabs his arm and shakes his head. "No way. You and Jungkook need to fuck before you leave."

"I'm not buying this."

Jimin smirked. "Who said you're buying it?"

+

Taehyung and Jimin laid on the couch with Podo in the middle of them. "Taehyung. I'm sorry if I never hung out with you a lot," Jimin apoligzed while Taehyung looked at him.

His eyes softened. "Don't be. You have Yoongi, I'm happy that you found someone that makes you happy. Besides, I will still visit you here. You better visit me as well."

"I will. What do you plan on doing for the rest of the week?" Jimin asked. Taehyung pursed his lips. "I plan on spending it with Jungkook."

Jimin nodded, smiling brightly at his friend. "Good choice."