TWENTY SIX

LMAO these chapters are not suppose to be published till Monday... I can't help it but I love spoiling you guys. You deserve all these updates. Thank you for your support and we have reached 5k!

I am trying to hold myself back to publish the other chapters. I plan on updating tommorow as well. Thank you guys so much and I appreciate you all 💛

+

"A letter of resignation!" Seola exclaims loudly. Taehyung shot her a glare before scolding her for being so loud.

"Please, Seola, this is exclusive, I don't want Jungkook to receive this until the 25th of April," Taehyung informed her while looking around the place.

Seola frowns. "Why are you leaving? You've only been working here for five months."

Taehyung sighed. "Just problems. I'm heading back to Daegu and living there instead," he gives her a sight smile.

Seola nods her head slowly, looking at the envelope. She sighed and looked back at Taehyung. "Taehyung, I've been a bitch to you, I hate you a lot but I'm going to miss you," she confesses, refusing to make eye contact.

"Awh, is miss Seola going to miss me," He teases, receiving a glare from her. "Besides, why can't I give this to Mr. Jeon today?"

"I just don't want him to freak out. Not until April 25th. I'll be gone by then so see him freak out on me."

"Noted. Before you leave, you and I should go out to eat before you leave. You know, learning more about each other," she smiled brightly. Taehyung smiled and nodded. "I'd love that."

+

Taehyung silently packed his bag while Jimin watched him, sulking at his friend's room nearly getting emptier by the second. "I don't want you to leave!" Jimin shouts loudly before busting into tears.

Yoongi groaned while rubbing his eyes. "I'm trying to sleep!" Jimin ignored his boyfriend and continued to whine. "Why can't you just ignore him!"

"Jimin, that's not how it works. He has sources. I can literally hide inside your asshole and he would still manage find me."

Yoongi chuckles. "How can you hide yourself in his asshole when it's occupied?" Yoongi inquires, grabbing a small remote from his pocket. Taehyung tilts his head in confusion. "What is that?"

Yoongi smirks. "Watch and learn," he spoke out, pressing a button. Jimin moans, smacking Yoongi's legs. "No, p-p-please, n-n-not n-now, ughh," Jimin rolls his eyes back as Yoongi presses another button.

"Oh my," Taehyung covers his mouth. He grabs a small plushie from his closet and chucks it at the pair. "You guys are disgusting! Not on my bed!" He scolded them.

After ten minutes of packing and Jimin's morning, Yoongi decided to stop teasing the boy and turned it off. Taehyung sighed in relief and wiped the sweat on his forehead.

He had managed to take out the blankets and replace them with new ones. He had finished packing his belongings and neatly placed them inside a box.

Five days.

Five more days for Taehyung to spend time with the love of his life.

Five days until he needs to leave.

Five days to make it last.

Taehyung sighed, grabbing his phone from his pocket. He figures that he could spend time with Seola since it was Friday and she was at home.

me: let's hang?

Seola: Yeah! I just gotta hand these papers to Mr. Ho and I'll meet you. Where should we meet?

me: Jin's bakery, I'll see you.

Seola: Bye!!

Taehyung grabbed his essentials and coat. Checking his appearance one last time he opened the door of his room. Suddenly loud moans echoed in the hallways, coming from Jimin's room.

Taehyung groaned. Marching in front of Jimin's room and knocking on the door loudly.

"Hate to break it to you sex addicts but we don't live in the same apartment Do Min-joon and Cheon Song-yo did!"

He hears muffled noises and gigling. "Oh my gosh! Yoongi loves that show, don't you!" He hears Jimin exclaim loudly.

"Hell yeah! My Love From the Star is one of my favorites!"

Taehyung shook his head and chuckled. He sure hated the fact that both of his friends always chose to fuck during the worst times.

How much he gained complaints from the neighbours. He'll miss that.

Taehyung leaves the pair continue and began to walk to Jin's Bakery, excited to meet
up with Seola.

+

"Okay, let me get this straight. You and Jungkook are a thing?" Seola asked, taking a sip of her smoothie. Taehyung nodded.

"Well, we are, until the 25th when I leave."

"Do you plan on telling him? Breaking up with him?"

Taehyung frowned, looking down at the palm of his hands. "I-I don't know. I, Seola, I'm scared," he bites his lips and covered his face in shame.

Seola sighed. "Taehyung, I know that this will be difficult. Please. Think about Jungkook. Don't you think he deserves an explanation?"

"He does. But, I don't think I can stand telling him and seeing him sad. I'm selfish."

"You're not selfish. His mother is selfish," she spoke out, grabbing his hand and shot him a soft smile. "Promise me one thing," Taehyung says.

"Whatever he says, don't tell him where I am, how I'm doing. I don't want him to worry."

Seola nods. "Don't worry, I promise. Promise me as well that you and I will keep in contact," she added. Taehyung chuckles.

"But damn, his mom is a bitch!"

"I mean, you're not wrong."