TWENTY EIGHT

i wanted to clarify something. taehyung has been a part of jungkook's company for five months. before he joined, he knew jungkook for two months so they have known each other for seven months and they have been together for three months now.

+

JeonCock: Baby, where have you been?

me: at home

me: no worries, I'll be coming over later.

JeonCock: You better.

Taehyung sighed and brought his finger to his chin and tapping it. The whole day, Taehyung's day consists of packing and cleaning. It was already seven at night but he planned on staying the night at Jungkook's.

The familiar white piece of fabric sat on the edge of his bed. The lingerie Jimin had bought for him. Taehyung chuckled at how considerate his friend is to invest in some lingerie.

Taehyung finally comes to a conclusion that he will wear it. Feeling insecure about how he looked made him nervous. He began to thought about how Jungkook will feel.

"Fuck it," he muttered. "You're going to get fucked tonight," he breathes out. He packs his belongings into a small bag and heads out. As he walked out, he sees Yoongi and Jimin sprawled on the couch, clinging to each other as light snores escape Yoongi's lips.

Taehyung felt his heart ache. He took his phone out and took a picture of it. "Yoonmin, you will be the death of me."

He smiles and ruffled Podo's head before leaving their place.

+

Taehyung stood outside of Jungkook's condo. He bit his lips and listed both of his hands. His fingers were shaking. He was overwhelmed and nervous.

His hoodie and a pair of sweats had covered the white laced set that he had prepared for Jungkook.

"Okay, it's not the time to pussy out," Taehyung scolded himself and pressed Jungkook's room number. The sound of the door opening started him.

Rather than taking the elevator, he chose to walk up. Jungkook had lived on the tenth floor. The ten flight of stairs could help prepare himself before he comes face to face with Jungkook.

Taehyung stood in front of Taehyung's door. He rang his doorbell and waited patiently for his boyfriend. To his surprise, he is greeted by a shirtless Jungkook who was panting. He had a water bottle in one hand while a white shirt on the other.

"Do you usually greet your visitors shirtless?" Taehyung joked. Jungkook chuckles. "Only the cute ones."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and entered his place. Jungkook threw on a white shirt and guided Taehyung inside. Fiddling with his hands, his heart begins to race. Jungkook observed his boyfriend's fingers shaking.

"Are you cold?" Jungkook asked, walking towards him and grabbing his shoulder with his hand. Taehyung winced at the touch of him and shook his head vigorously. "I, n-no, I'm fine," Taehyung spoke out.

Jungkook tilted his head. "Do you want a drink? Are you hungry? What is it, baby?" Taehyung hesitated and began to mumble incoherent words that Jungkook could not decipher. "Baby, what's wrong?"

Taehyung felt his face warm up. Why couldn't he say it?

'Jungkook I want you.'

'Jungkook, please fuck me.'

"What is Taehyung?"

'Jungkook I love you.'

"Taehyung?"