TWENTY FOUR

quick question: do you guys like this book? like i feel like i'm just writing random shit. pls give me feedback so i could improve my grade a shitty writing to at least a grade a decent writing. WAIT I SOUND STUPID.

FUCKK PLS GET THIS BOOK TO THE TOP SO I COULD GET PAID AND AFFORD a PROPER EDUCATION. anyways bye

+

"Mrs. Jeon" Taehyung spoke out, breaking the silence as he stepped out of the way to make space for her to enter. She stood at her exact position, holding her posture, clutching her purse while she made eye contact with Taehyung.

"I'm not here to socialize with you, Mr. Kim. I'm here to warn you," she smiles, giving him a dismissive wave. Taehyung nodded slowly, slowly rocking himself back and forth. "Mrs. Jeon, I-" he was cut off by the contact of her hand slap his left cheek.

Taehyung's eyes widened, he cupped his cheeks as his trembling body had caused Mrs. Jeon to chuckle. A chill ran down his spine as he stood in front of Mrs. Jeon in shock. "I came here to discuss about my proposition, not to observe you sob sorrowfully," she says, narrowing her eyes with a slight head tilt.

"Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook loves me and I love him," Taehyung finally summons his courage and rasped. Mrs. Jeon smirked, shaking her head while she ran her fingers through her jet black hair. "You are one frisky boy. I need you to stay away from my son. You are the epitome of a fuck up that can damage our business."

Mrs. Jeon sighed. "I don't want to repeat myself again, Kim Taehyung. You and your loved ones will face consequences if you do something that is against my expectations," she ruffled his head and stroked his cheek. "Fortunately, I've been told you're a good boy. Good boys never misbehave now do they?" she snarled, nearly fume coming out of her.

Taehyung shook his head vigorously. Flinching back at the touch of her. "Good boy," Mrs. Jeon commented. With one last glance at Taehyung, she turned herself and walked the other direction, leaving Taehyung hanging as tears began to form.

"Tae, are you alright?" Jimin asked from behind. Receiving no answer, Jimin walked up and hugged his friend from behind. Taehyung was loss for words. His face turned pale and his skin felt cold and clammy. His trembling body had caused Jimin's heart to ache.

"I, I love Jungkook," Taehyung sniffled, grabbing Jimin's shoulder and began to sob loudly. Jimin stroked his back, calming him down while Taehyung rested his head on his friend's shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Taehyung. You don't deserve this."

"Maybe she is right. I'm nothing. Jungkook deserves someone better than me, I'm a useless prick who doesn't deserve someone like him!" Taehyung continued, slapping himself. Jimin began to cry, trying to prevent his friend from hurting himself even more.

"No, don't, please don't hurt yourself," Jimin demanded him, only earning a mutter from Taehyung. He slumped his shoulders while playing with the hems of Jimin's shirt.

"Not all the people in your life are meant to stay, Taehyung. But if you love someone, you shouldn't let them go."

"You heard her. If I fuck it up, she's going to hurt you!"

"Truth or dare?"

"Jimin, I'm not up for your childish games right-"

"Please choose one," Jimin softly said.

"Dare."

"I dare you to not give up. You love Jungkook, Jungkook loves you. Remember that."

---

If you read my 'Dare' FF and you realized I used a reference, I fw you.

but ye, i turned emo while writing this chapter. i'm sorry.

are you crafting bc i sure am.