FOURTY THREE

Five days before the wedding....

"I want the wedding to be held at Dageu," Jungkook announces in front of his mother and Boyeon's parents. Mrs. Jeon scoffed and glared at him. "I' m sorryJungkook, I don't think you know how time-consuming the preparations are for this wedding. We have a tight schedule and suddenly you want to have the wedding somewhere else," Mrs. Jeon scolded him while Boyeon held his hand.

"Mrs. Jeon, your son and I made this decision together. I love him, he loves me. Daegu is where we want to declare our marriage and love for one another," Boyeon wailed. Jungkook cringed at Boyeon's sudden actions and continued to play along.

Mrs. Jeon and both Mr and Mrs. Kim nod in agreement. "Fine, we will try our best," Mr. Kim smiled. "Anything for you two lovebirds," Mrs. Kim gushed in excitement. The pair stood up and bid their farewell, leaving Mrs. Jeon alone with Boyeon and Jungkook.

"You two could have chosen any part of the world to hold your wedding at. Why Daegu?" Mrs. Jeon raises her eyebrows and folds her arms. "Jungkook-"

"I actually talked to Jungkook about this. At first, he refused and chose Thailand but I convinced him to accept my choice for it to be Dageu. Besides, my dad and I always went there a lot. It's a beautiful place," Boyeon smiles.

Mrs. Jeon rolls her eyes and walks away. Jungkook and Boyeon both pumped their first and smiled. "And cut!" Boyeon claps her hands and smiles. "That was amazing!" She praised.

"Oh please, I could have done better if you didn't say cringey shit," Jungkook rolls his eyes. Boyeon pushes him lightly and chuckles. "I'm excited," she smiles.

"It's been a while since I had dick," Jungkook complained. "Like what, six months?" Boyeon laughs.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm ready to see my beautiful boy again. This time, I'll never let him go."