NINETEEN

+ uh, yeah.. enjoy

Jungkook sat on his chair, scrolling through Twitter rather than making appointments. He sighed and rubbed his eyes in boredness. It was only ten at night but he refused to go home. A loud knock disrupts him. He groans, thinking it may be Seola from the front desk. Choosing to ignore it, he went back and continued to stalk Justin Bieber's twitter.

Taehyung opens the door, furious while walking towards Jungkook who was confused. "Taehyung, what are you doing here? Do you want a ride home?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head.

Taehyung bit his lip, making his way to Jungkook who was still seated. Taehyung grabbed his shoulders and teased him by stroking his shoulder. "I want you," he spoke out. "I want you, daddy," he moaned.

Jungkook looked up at him uncertainly, stroking himself through his tented pants.

"Daddy, fuck me?" He asked innocently. "I don't want to hurt you, Tae," Jungkook gulped.

"Daddy you can never hurt Tae," he said, stroking Jungkook's arm.

Surprised at Taehyung's sudden words he sighed and muttered, "Fuck. If that's what you want."

Taehyung nodded eagerly and Jungkook reached up to grab Taehyung and guiding him to the couch. Opening a small drawer behind Jungkook's desk, he pulls out handcuffs. "Daddy, what are you doing?" Jungkook smirked. "Fun stuff."

Taehyung's eyes bugged out of his head. Jungkook began to loosen his belt while unzipping his pants, revealing his large cock. Taehyung gasped in shock, he never expected Jungkook to be that big.

"I have to prepare you first, baby."

Jungkook brought out a small bottle of lube. He squeezed a small amount on his fingers before lifting up Taehyung's legs and pressing his finger into his impossibly tight, virgin hole. Taehyung moaned loudly, begging for more instantly so Jungkook pressed in another finger, making him moan even louder.

"Shh, you wouldn't want anyone to hear, don't you?" Jungkook stroked Taehyung's thigh and pecked it, earning a groan from Taehyung.

"Let them. Let Seola hear. Let them all know that I'm yours," Taehyung moaned.

After a few minutes of gently preparing Taehyung, Jungkook decided he was ready and squeezed some more lube to his fingers and rubbed it over his throbbing cock.

"Please me, daddy," Taehyung begged, and that's all it took Jungkook pushing him. Eventually after endless moans, cries of pain, and pleasure from Jungkook and Taehyung, Jungkook began slowly thrusting into the tight warm heat.

As soon as he picked up his pace, Taehyung screamed out even louder and Jungkook knew neither he or his baby would last much longer.

"Daddy, right there!" Taehyung was crying again and Jungkook hit into his prostate repeatedly again and again until both he and Taehyung simultaneously came. The room echoed with shouts of pleasure.

Jungkook quickly pulled out of Taehyung and uncuffed his hands.

"No, no, Jungkook, I want more!" Taehyung begged.

"Taehyung!"

"I want more daddy! Jungkook, fuck me!" Taehyung shouted.

A splash of cold water made Taehyung jolt up. Startled by the contact of the freezing cold water he rubbed his eyes to wipe the water. It was Jimin who looked at him with concern and a bucket.

"What the fuck Jimin!"

"What the fuck me? What the fuck Taehyung! It's four in the morning, I'm trying to sleep but you keep shouting Jungkook's name and saying daddy!" Jimin laughing while holding onto the railway of Taehyung's bed for support.

Taehyung remained silent and looked under the covers.

He had a boner.

It wasn't any boner.

The cause of Taehyung's boner was because of Jungkook.