THIRTY ONE

sorry, had to republish because there was something wrong with the order.

-----

Taehyung was sprinting. The bus had finally dropped him off near Jungkook's condo and once those bus doors opened, he sprinted as fast as he can. Panting as he had finally made it, he used Jungkook's spare key that he had been given to since they became official.

Quietly slipping off his shoes, he made sure he did not make any noise because there was a possibility that Jungkook was asleep. He wiped the sweat that was sliding down his forehead and walked straight into the kitchen to get water. Chugging down the iced water he had felt a strong pair of arms around his waist.

"How did you know I was here?" Taehyung asked, slipping a giggle out and turned around to face Jungkook, wrapping his arms around his neck. Jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead. "You don't really breath quietly," he shrugged and picked Taehyung up so he was not seated on the counter.

"You look sexy as fuck on the counter," Jungkook bit his lips and checked Taehyung out who tilted his head.  "I'm literally sitting on a counter, how does this turn you on?" He snorted and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook massaged Taehyung's thigh while he shot him a smirk. Jungkook gave a bitter laugh and squeezed Taehyung's thighs, earning a moan from slipping his mouth. "Fuck you, Jungkook."

Taehyung toyed with Jungkook's lock of hair and pulled him closer by grabbing onto his collar. The two leaned over as Taehyung held onto Jungkook's collar while the other began to suck on Taehyung's exposed neck leaving red marks.

Taehyung hissed and flicked Jungkook's forehead. "No, not around my neck," Taehyung warned Jungkook but he remained unbothered and continued to suck on his neck, receiving a sigh from Taehyung.

"But I want to mark what's mine," Jungkook stroked Taehyung's cheek. "Fine, go crazy," Taehyung smirked which then Jungkook gave him the 'If you say so,' look and carried Taehyung to his bedroom.

The two made out as Jungkook would tease Taehyung spanking his butt, causing Taehyung to moan even more. Taehyung was squirming on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook de-attached his lips and smirked. Pulling Taehyung off his lap he walked to his closet and grabbed out a small box. Taehyung narrowed his eyes and hummed in confusion.

"What's that?"

Jungkook ignored him, opening the lid of the box revealed a sparkly purple vibrator. He pulled it out and lifted it up, swinging it in front of Taehyung. Jungkook smirked, satisfied with the other's face. Taehyung gulped, "What, why?"

Jungkook smirked. "Baby, come here, take off your pants and lay on all fours." Taehyung obeyed him and followed his instructions. Stripping in front of Jungkook who bit his lip throughout and examined Taehyung's every move. Once Taehyung was naked, he slowly made his way to the bed, on all fours and waited for Jungkook.

Jungkook pulled out a bottle of lube and squeezed an amount for Taehyung. His hands graze over the white, milky cheeks until he spreads them apart to reveal the hole. Jungkook inserts his device and pushes it in. Taehyung jumps forward at the touch, surprised at how Jungkook's device slipped in that fast.

"J-Jungkook, it feels weird," Taehyung whines. Jungkook slaps one of Taehyung's ass cheeks and hissed. "It's daddy now."

Taehyung begins to squirm around and wriggling in discomfort. Taehyung lets out a little moan, rocking back and forth, pushing the device in and out of his body creating friction between his groin and Jungkook's bare hand.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, he grabs the device out and moans. "I wanna wreck you and your little hole. I can't wait to destroy you on my cock," Jungkook slipping his cock and lining it with Taehyung's hole.