Chapter 4

"Was yesterday a dream?" I question R, who stood Infront of me after shaking my shoulders until I woke up.

"No," he shakes his head.

I reached my hand up, feeling my forehead. "I'm on some serious drugs right now."

He raised a perfect eyebrow at my statement. "You do drugs?"

I sat up on my elbow, going over last night. After we left Elders office I came back to the dorm, tired as hell. R had brought up a slice of pizza from the food court for me. After I ate that I prepared myself for bed...Then passed clean out.

"No. But it wouldn't surprise me if one of you drugged me."

Out of the few hours I've known R, who never seemed amused. Or any emotion of that. He managed an eye roll. "Nobody drugged you. This is real."

I didn't bother replying, but processed everything going on. The people that were here before the wacko arrived.

"You looked at the door, the bathroom door. Before she had smashed through the wall.You knew what was going to happen, didn't you?"

Nothing made sense. But really, when this shit happens in movies- does it ever make sense? Not 'till the end. But I'm not waiting until the end, I need to know now.

"Yes."

I nodded, fully sitting up now. I didn't care that my hair looked too similar to a lion's. "So what? You've got super hearing?"

He shrugged, "Something like that." His eyes roamed over my appearance for a few seconds before he cleared his throat and looked at the carpet. "Okay, tour today. You've got classes tomorrow. Get dressed, how long should I be put of the dorm while you change?"

In all honesty it surprised me how sweet his question was. "There's a bathroom, yknow. I can change in there."

He shrugged his shoulders, glanced up at me before dancing back down. "You didn't last night, I figured you didnt like changing in bathrooms."

I shrugged my own shoulders, yawning. "S'kay, I don't mind either one but I rather not shove you outta the dorm, that's rude." That was half true. He gave me an odd sense of safety. Which is super weird since I just met him!

"What?" He questioned, confused. I hadnt noticed I was glaring at him. Well, I just met the dude and feel a sort of safety around him! Sa-fet-y!

I stood and did a quick stretch before lazily grabbing clothes from the closet and underwear from the bedside table. "I don't know," I answered his question before shutting the bathroom door.