Chapter 36

"Whats going on?" I  ask everyone after entering the living room.

Aspen is sitting next to R who has his head in his hands, Sky is sitting next to her with a face of sadness, Jade is next to him giving me a queazy look.

"Who are you?" R asks, genuine.

My knees buckle just by the words and I sit there in front of him.

"She's your friend." Aspen smirks at me before taking his hand.

"I'm your girlfriend, remember, baby?"

Aspen has always liked R. Even now, knowing him and I are together she flirts with him and tries to et him to dump me or sleep with her.

I don't say anything, I'm just shocked. Shocked when he nods along "Erm, okay..." Shocked that she would actually do that and say that. Everyone else seems shocked too.

After a few days Aspen has drilled it into Rs head, telling him fake memories they had and seeding crocodile tears. I've tried to explain it to him, but he just doesn't understand or believe me. It hurts so much seeing them together. Not only is it all fake but he doesn't remember him and I at all.

After I had sat in the living room, I don't know why I'm still here or why I haven't moved out...maybe it's the hope he'll wake up and remember.

She purposely only makes out with him when I'm around. And it hurts when he's willingly doing it to.

"...R?" I sit in his room one day when she's gone.

"Yeah?"

My eyes are already glassing over. I used to sleep in this bed with him and we'd cuddle. And now she's in it.

"...Please remember me..."

"What are you talking about?" He raises an eyebrow " I do remember you."

"No, no you don't." I shake my head, whipping a tear away with my hoodie sleeve, which used to be his but he gave it to me, but doesn't remember...

"We used to be together."

"I mean you're beautiful and all, and great, but I'm with Aspen and I love her."

More tears fall and I clutch the hoodie sleeves in my hand, keeping my eyes on them.

"No, you don't. She made you think that, R."

I don't give him time to reply before continuing. "Remember? You called me mi amor? And I called you Ace. You always told me you love me but I never said it back. I'm sorry I never said it back, I would if you'd remember. Just remember. You get jealous when I hangout with Z more than you. You get mad if I sleep in the guest room instead of your room. You hate it when people stare at me or check me out. You beat the shit out of Brian because he said he fucked me. You call me cupcake, sweetheart, angel, baby, babe, mi amor. You always kissed my forehead or just held me. Please remember." I'm in sobs now, reliving all of the memories.

"I love you."

I said it, the words I thought I'd never say.

"Just please remember."

I wake up with a quick gasp if air and look around, a now awake R sits up and instantly wraps and arm around me.

"You okay?" He kisses my forehead, laying me on his chest, running a hand through my hair.

I swallow the lump in my throat. This is the third dream like this ive had in a row. I'm lossing my mind!

I'm still a little shaken, the fact that he could forget everything. The fact that I hate Aspen more so now. And the fact that I think J love him...

"Yeah, bad dream is all."

He kisses my forehead again and I cuddle closer to him. "Wanna tell me about it?"

I look at him and kiss him, a sweet, soft one. "If I were to ever lose you I would lose my fucking mind."

He smiles and kisses me again before shoving his head in my hair, kissing the tip if my head before both of us drift off to sleep.