Chapter 30

Breath. Breath. Breath. Breath!!!

Fuckin' idiot. Why? Why!?! WHY!?!

Why did I have to feel this way!!?!

Today has been a shit day!

I sat at the cafe with Dianna and R. A few of Dianna's friends aswell. It was all fine - R being his usual emotionless monotone self.

Then suddenly a girl. Came over. All mini skirt and shit. And. Sat. On. His. Fucking. Lap!!!!

I was confused.

Confused at how the fuck my fork didn't break in half.

"Erm, hello?" He questioned her, even he was confused!

She smiled 'sweetly', her hand rested on his chest. "Well, I just wanted to know if you wanted to have any...fun?"

Bitch, the fuck?

"No."

She actually looked shocked. This hitched had the nerve to looked sh-o-ck-ed!

"W-what? Why?"

"Are you stupid? I have a girlfriend." Yeah the whole fuckin' school knows that, bitch!

Yeah, the whole fuckin' school is watching too!

"Bu-" he cut her off by taking his hand against her back, pushing her off his lap.

Oh! I laughed inside, no died! Haha! Bitch! Yes! It took so much to not laugh! I just sat there. Watching the show.

"Is she your girlfriend girlfriend or just your girlfriend?"

This bitch really just- the fuck? She must be new!

"If i kill you are you dead dead or just not breathing?" I questioned, now, speaking up. My voice was monotone and harsh.

Dianna snorted.

R looked proud.

Everyone in the cafe laughed.

"Excuse me!?"

I nodded, "You're excused."

I raised an eyebrow challengingly. I suppose my look gave an 'dont bother, bitch. I will fuck you up.' Because she ran! Deadass. Rannnn!

I laughed, soon joined with Dianna.

But that was cut off. Why? I felt weird. A weird weird.

I stood, looked at my hands. "R?"

"What's wrong?"

My legs caught fire, a slow red and black colored fire. It didnt hurt at all. It burnt up my clothes, replacing them with a golden armor that you see in fantasy drawings. A heavy weight dropped in my arm, I raised and stared at the black and gold sword. Then up at R.

"Oh shit," he sighed. He knew what was happening!?

As quick as lightning, all I heard was a 'wush'. A golden speer was thrown from the ceiling (?) And landed stuck in the title cafe floor, two inches from my- now -sandle shoe.

I put two and two together. "Oh hell,"

And then i was gone.

The cafe was replaced with a sand filled arena, stands surrounded me. I took in my surroundings, Levi, my brother, stood not too far from me in the same attire only his armor was silver, his sword golden. He looked just as confused.

Infront of us stood people, gorgeous people! They could beat the top models in only a glance!

"Not all of us could make it," spoke the one in the middle. He had long blonde hair, held together in a man bun.