Chapter 39

I'm at the top of my class in the Academy, but I expected nothing less. It would be disappointing if I'd be at the bottom, seeing as I was trained by the Gods!

I beat up acouple jocks in defense class. It was pretty funny. Now, seeing as R and I are the top two, we have to fight. He had insisted to the instructor he isn't going to do it and that he refuses. But no matter how powerful he is, he still has to obey the rules.

I swing at him, which he dunk's and moves to the right. I knew he'd do that. He'll keep dodging and won't throw a punch. He won't git girls, but he definitely won't hit me.

We went on for thirty minutes with me throwing punches, ones that Michelle could dodge in level E.

"What the hell you two?" The instructor, couch Jones yells, throwing his hands in the air causing us to stop.

"What?" We ask in unison, everyone else.in the class watches.us and Jones intensely, like he'd snap and try to blow off our heads.

"You-" he points to me, stepping into the mats. I guess R didn't like that because he glares at him, stepping Infront of me. Which of course, Jones steps back and continues.

"Are throwing punches a level E could dodge!" Told you. "You're level A!"

Then, he moves on to R, pointing his long, slender, finger at R. Who raises a challenging eye brow and smirks, a tiny, hidden smirk, but I notice it.

"You won't throw a punch, not even one that she can easily dodge!"

"I refuse to raise my hand to her."

When he'd fight girls he would always punch so they can dodge. And he always dodged. In the end, he would somehow manage to hold both their arms and bring them to the floor to sit next to him. Which would I guess count as a take down.

Jones throws his hands up in the air, as if giving up on the topic knowing R is stubborn.

"And I'd never hit him." I shrug, it's true. I will never hit him. Unless it's a playful manner, cause then I'd wack him in his arm or upside the head.

Jones gives up and moves us off the mat, putting the next two up. Molly and Stephanie. Molly has a bigger figure than Stephanie. Stephanie has light brown hair, honey eyes, and a fragile frame. Molly has dark black hair, dark brown eyes, and a steady, larger frame. Stephanie stands at a 5'4" while Molly stands at a 5'7". Although height has nothing to do with this, they're both class C. So they both have the same level of experience and same level of skill.

"You know..." R begins, after we change back into our normal clothes, he holds off the 'w', wrapping his arms around me and moving his right hand in my back pocket to my jeans, while the other holds my waist. My hands rest on his chest, wondering what he's up to.

"Hmm?"

"You know id never hurt you, right? I'd never hit you."

Is he for real? I know he'd never hit me.

"Not physically, I know..."

"What you mean?"

I shrug, maybe I'm being to deep about this.

"Well, I know you won't physically hurt me..."

"I won't hurt you at all, Nev."

Oh boy! Abort! Abort! Abort! Abort mission! He only calls me Nev when he's serous.

"You don't know that. I can fall and land on the ground. I'm re clumsy, y'know."

He smiles, "And if you fall, I'll catch you... Or for who you fall."

Does that mean if I fall for someone he'd catch me? Cause I don't want nobody but him. Fact.

I take his answer and kiss his cheek. It's too perfect. Too good to be true. Or maybe just too good for me.