Chapter 16

For the rest of the week R had stayed in the dorm, strangely enough, he didn't leave and come back in the middle of the night smelling like he just smokes a joint nor did he speak to Kim or O- or any other female. Other than me. And even that was hardly ever.

Id been ignoring him. Around everyone id appear fine, like I didn't give a shit. Just so Kim and Aspen didn't get the satisfaction. But behind closed door with me and R, I was ignoring him completely

And still am.

I'd missed our training sessions but I really didn't care.

I felt stupid.

Played.

I felt stupid and played because of this pull I had towards him - because now I know its one sided. And while im stuck with it, he can roam around free. While I've been tortured by my own feeling and this, this pull hr was fine screwing around.

"Nev,"

Ignored.

"Nev,"

Ignored.

"Nevvy,"

Ignored.

"Nevvy,"

"What the fuck do you want!?" I tossed my book into the lounge couch sighing dramatically.

"Talk to me, please." R spoke. I took note to the bags under his eyes.

"Why?"

"Because I don't care about them. Any of them. I never did. Flings. That's all they were. You, you're not a fling."

"Then what am I, R?" I glared at him, glared through his black eyes. He really was sorry.

He sighed, sat beside me. "Youre someone really important to me; someone that isnt worth losing because of some jealous flings I had."

I nodded. "Alright. If im so important. Did you have sex with them after meeting me?"

He groaned, closed his eyes. "Yes, but you ha-"

"So important," I grabbed my book and backpack prepared to leave. Until a hand gripped my own, stopping me. The warm electric feeling that swormed my skin every time we touched hit again - only ten times stronger. Flying my hand away from his like he was a hit potato.

"I feel it too. The electric, the warmth. All of it. The chills. Its more now because you've been avoiding me; we've been away from each other. Please, believe me when I tell you I had not onr ounce of this feeling with them- not one. But with you, it's like the fourth of July all over me. Please, Nevvy. Id rip their throats out for what they did if they weren't girls. They knew you'd do this. They wanna get to you. Come on. Three days after we met I stopped. Completely. No fling. I didn't and havent touched anyone like that and dont plan to - unless its you."

I sighed. Exhausted. My mental state of worrying and wondering and lack of sleep were really getting to me. It was true though, I'd never seen him get handsy with anyone. Nobody.

His eyes gave away truth and i believed him. I really did.

Even Z had told me to hear him out - Z! I had made it a habit to piss R off - sleeping over at Z's acouple times this week really helped.

I sighed, nodding. "Alright," he grinned. "Ill rip their throats out. for you."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, pulling me against his chest. "An 'im except your apology and cant resist you any longer' would've worked fine."

I couldn't help but to feel comfortable and safe in his arms. Against his chest. Those days of no sleep really got to me now. I sighed.

"Let's take a nap," he mumbled into my hair. Apparently no sleep really got to him to.

I nodded in agreement, right now (and for the last week) that's all I'd wanted to do.

Jeez, what's he doing to me?